“Western music,homemade butter buns,fun staff”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #17 of 941 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Mesa, Arizona
“Western music,homemade butter buns,fun staff”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Good things come to those who wait. I love it all. The s alad, blooming onion, saddle ride and singalong for your birthday. Steak,chicken,its all great. Makes my mouth water. Don;t fill up on those delicious buns with cinnamon butter.

phoenix, az
“Consistently great”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

This chain restaurant continues to surpass my expectations! The steaks rival that of much more expensive places, i.e. Ruth Chris', Mortons, etc. Prices are very family friendly and you get a lot of food for your money. Servers are fantastic, quick, and responsive. Love Love Love the dinner rolls. Been in here probably a dozen times over last few years, and have not had a bad experience of any kind. They do it right.

Visited December 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Early Bird Special is Great!”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

The portions are large and filling. A little too noisy for our taste, but staff very congenial.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Sjhigg
“Best steak I've ever had”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Epic experience from the second I opened the door. Peanut shells all over the floor from the endless supply of free peanuts on offer. Steaks on display behind glass so you can choose your cut, unlimited fresh baked and glazed mini rolls with the most amazing cinnamon butter I've ever tasted. The fillet steak was superb. Can't wait to go again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our favorites!”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

My husband introduced me to this place and I love it! I could fill up on the hot rolls and sweet butter alone! The salad or chili is okay but the actual meal is great. I've had their ribs, chicken strips, steak and beef tips. All very good! And their texas peach fuzz drink is awesome. A little on the loud side which we don't mind. Overall always good experiences.