“OK Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

First of all, this restaurant has interesting decor. It was very clean, and the staff was wonderful. That's why I gave it three stars. I didn't enjoy the food as much as I expected. The chips were excellent, and the red salsa was pretty good, but the green salsa was oddly sweet. I got the guacamole tostada, and the guacamole was seasoned similarly to the green salsa, with an unidentified sweetness. I also had a bean tostada, which was under-seasoned. My companions had the spinach enchiladas with sides of black beans and corn. The spinach was nice and fresh, but the dish didn't have much seasoning. The black beans, on the other hand, were smoky and flavorful, but quite salty.

1  Thank NEtraveler707

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great Food. Had Chicken Enchilada, chips and dip. Very fast service. The food was Awesome! Would love to eat here again. If it was closer to me (I live in another State) I would eat here all the time! Great prices too.

1  Thank ourfamilytravel
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The staff was absolutely amazing! Had a stuffed quesadilla and while it was good I can't wait to try some of the other menu items. The restauant was clean and had wonderful charm. I will be going here again!

1  Thank MomofKS
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We visited Rosa's in August. I had read the reviews of many of the Mexican restaurants in the Mesa area, and decided on this one. Although on review stated it was in a "sketchy" area, I don't think the area was all that bad, perhaps because it was within walking distance of where we were staying ! It is a large place, in a mostly abandoned strip mall, it does have a "misted" patio, but we decided to dine inside. when we were seated the salsa ( 2 types) and chips were brought-as mentioned in another review, one spich (not so much) and one sweet. The menu is large and varied, offers a good selection of Mexican dishes (it is also open for breakfast and lunch) . The food was plentiful, big portions, perhaps too big for some but you can always take it with you. The food was good, tasty, my only complaint is that it wasn't quite spicy/hot enough for my liking and there was no hot sauce on the table. Prices were reasonable. I would go back again,

Reviewed June 15, 2013

okay so sometimes I like salty and sweet mix together but I wasn't expecting to sweet two sweet salsas to be brought to my table. I thought about asking for some hotter sauce but didn't.

I had the chicken chimichanga which had very good flavors, but no heat and spice, which I like.

If you don't like spicy or hot food this is good place.