“Chili's is Chili's”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Mesa, Arizona
“Chili's is Chili's”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Whats not to like about Chili's. I really like the chips & salsa and the southwest egg rolls. A good neighborhood place.

Mesa, Arizona
“Food is way to salty and getting too expensive”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

The only reason we go here is that my kids get certificates through their school program as performance rewards. They love the place, but as a parent there are better places to eat. The food has way too much salt in all their food. I am not sure why they are so much higher than almost all the other restaurants in their class. For someone watching their blood pressure you should not eat here.

The staff is always friendly though and my kids love the atmosphere so that is why I give it two stars.

Visited November 2011