“Look it's an Applebee's...but a good one”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #481 of 923 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Look it's an Applebee's...but a good one”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

My first experience of this restaurant and it was ok, nothing fabulous and you get what it says on the box. it's reasonably fast. reasonably fresh, and reasonably priced!

Service was good, and I really liked the green bean crispers for appetiser, I had a club sandwich and my wife had the black and bleu burger, fries where really very good and the sandwich were not the best I've ever had but nowhere near the worst either!

The guys who served us, Sylvester was polite, attentive and just about perfect service for us!

I think I still prefer Chilli's but would probably go again!

• Visited August 2014

Beloit, Wisconsin, Usa
“Very Decent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

If you have been to one Applebee's...

And that's a compliment. They get it right everywhere you go. Edward, our waiter, was exceptional! Thank you, Edward. The beer was good. Food was good. Service was great. Place was clean.

The only caveat (and it's a very small one) was that we wanted a booth, and they tried to seat us at a table at first, and when we asked for the booth, although it seemed like there were booths-a-plenty open, we then had to wait for five minutes. I've waited longer for worse food and service, so this was really nothing. Probably typical if too many people are in one section already.

All in all, what I expect from an Applebee's. Nice place!

• Visited October 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
“It's an Applebees - what else is there to say?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The beer is cold, the food is meh, the wait staff is super-friendly, and the clientele is interesting to watch. Not a bad place to get a late night snack and beer, but never my first choice for a proper meal.

Visited September 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

it is always good food & good wait staff. always very friendly & pleasant. food is always good. i always find something new to try.

Visited February 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“GOOD IN A PINCH”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

In my opinion, Applebee's has become a little over rated. Over the last few years they have tried to get too fancy with their entree's and their prices are becoming over the top. I think their are a lot better and cheaper options out there.

Visited October 2012