“Delicious Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Friday family dinner a success! Service was excellent and our meals came out quick for a Friday night at 430pm. Everything was amazing.. From the wood fired chicken entree, the lobster ravioli, the filet minon and the chicken Marsala YUM! Happy hour drinks and bread pre meal? It doesn't get any better than this! Unless it was free haha

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I always like my meal at Carrabba's. I called ahead for two people and the wait was 30 minutes. When I made a face when she said that she told me the regular wait was an hour. We found a seat at the bar. The bartender was nice but over worked, a female came to help him plus she washed the glasses. I ordered the shrimp and scallops in pink vodka sauce minus the scallops. I got the scallops anyway. I didn't complain since they were so small you couldn't see them. The food was very good. If you get a survey to fill out you will receive a quartino of house wine or an appetizer. It's worth completing it.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Two couples went. The food was delicious. The server was awesome. Ask for Hannah. That girl is on top of it! We had a truly enjoyable evening on our last night in Mesa.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Kinda like Olive Garden. Food is less processed and a little fresher than Olive Garden. The waiter we had was wonderful and the service overall was very good and fast. I just had soup and it was good.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

You can't beat Carrabba's for great Italian foo, I should know, I was raised on it. The Calamari is the best anywhere. This visit was 2 couples. Two of us had the Spedino De Mari, grilled scallops & shrimp with pasta and salad. The Mrs. had the Mezzaluna and our friend had Lasagna and chicken parm. We love Carrabba's and go to one whenever we find one.