“Bad drinks”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Bad drinks”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were looking forward to trying this place - we love Toby Keith! We went Sunday afternoon about 4 pm. Not very many people but the music was so loud we had trouble talking. We ordered 2 margaritas and 2 beers. All drinks came in red solo cups, very cute! The beers were cold and tasted fine, the margaritas tasted like they accidentally spilled some bathroom disinfectant in them. We couldn't drink them so at the suggestion of the waitress had them switched for some kind of 'sweet tea vodka with lemonade'. I love Arnold Palmers so this sounded like a winner. Wrong, they tasted like guess what, bathroom disinfectant. We just left them on the table, couldn't finish them. Went to the restroom on the way out and there was no toilet paper in the ladies restroom. There were more female waitresses than female customers so I don't know how all the toilet paper was used up. I let the hostess know how disappointed we were but just got a sorry!. We will not go back.

Visited October 2012

Colorado Springs, CO
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This place has been on my list to try for awhile. I can't explain why, but I had low expectations regarding the food. Pleasantly, we were surprised.

We were there for a lunch on a Friday afternoon. There were very few people there. I hear it's packed at night. The margarita I ordered was delicious and I suspect there is some real lime juice in it, not just mix.

We had an appetizer sampler. Very interesting are the fried mac & cheese triangles. Chicken wings are large and meaty. For my entree I chose the "she's a hottie" burger which has pepperjack cheese and roasted chiles on top. The burger is cooked to order which I appreciate because I don't like my burgers cooked to death. The bun was a bit overwhelming, but I just took the top off about a quarter of the way through. It was a lot of food, and I'd say the prices are fair. One of my mates had the buffalo chicken sandwich. The chicken filet was huge.

I like the ambience very much and can imagine it's great fun when there is a band on stage. Great facility.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank catgirl398
Peoria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun Place to Dance”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This was a fun place to dance and to watch the dancers. Dance floor was good sized and there are private party areas from which you can still see dance floor. Bar service was a bit slow but over all not bad. If you are a couple, go early as it is quite a pick up place later.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank ServiceAppreciator
Cleveland, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We had been looking forward to visiting I Love This Bar & Grill. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. Of course there was beer in mason jars and a nice atmosphere.

The only disappointment was that when we tried to buy tee shirts from I Love This Bar & Grill we were informed that this location no longer sells tee shirts (even though they have several of them in the window that you can see when you are by the door).

Overall, it was a great experience and I'm really glad that we went.

Visited April 2012