“Fun Place to Dance”

Peoria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun Place to Dance”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This was a fun place to dance and to watch the dancers. Dance floor was good sized and there are private party areas from which you can still see dance floor. Bar service was a bit slow but over all not bad. If you are a couple, go early as it is quite a pick up place later.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank ServiceAppreciator

Cleveland, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We had been looking forward to visiting I Love This Bar & Grill. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. Of course there was beer in mason jars and a nice atmosphere.

The only disappointment was that when we tried to buy tee shirts from I Love This Bar & Grill we were informed that this location no longer sells tee shirts (even though they have several of them in the window that you can see when you are by the door).

Overall, it was a great experience and I'm really glad that we went.

Visited April 2012