“Perfect for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Good Egg - CLOSED

The Good Egg
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, specialty options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Des Moines, Iowa
“Perfect for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast.The menu was large, the waitperson was friendly and helpful, the food came to the table hot, everything was clean, my meal came as I ordered: dry muffin, eggbeaters, unsalted potatoes. Lots of others enjoyed the restaurant also as we heard the chatter of happy customers. My husband had the veggie skillet and would order it again.
What more could we want for breakfast? We'll definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013

“Wonderful to Wake Up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I can always count on The Good Egg for good food, fresh coffee, and great service. We each had different one lets, and they were perfect. Love the coffee and iced tea available while you are waiting to be seated.

• Visited December 2013
Spokane
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Had been recommended by family, so I gave it a try and was glad I did. Very nice, comfortable environment and great service! I was there during mid-morning and there was plenty of available space. I will be returning a number of times while I'm in the area.

• Visited November 2013
arizona
“Great food for breakfast or lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

The Good Egg offers really good breakfast and lunch options. I took my 80 year old Dad there after a doctor's appointment. It was breakfast time for him, but lunch time for me, so we were both able to get what we wanted. He had his usual pancakes, and they were practically falling over the plate! I had a Mediterranean salad which was delicious. Megan was our waitress and she was great!

• Visited September 2013
Long Pond, Pennsylvania
“Expensive and Average at Best...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

As soon as I sat down and saw the prices, my initial thought was to get up and leave. $7.50 for two pancakes? No wonder why they didn't have any prices on the website. My wife was a bit embarrassed by my actions of displeasure, so nonetheless, we stayed. The waitress was very nice but I just had a hard time finding anything at all for a decent price...mainly a breakfast price. I ordered the two pancakes which comes with nothing else for $7.50 and sure they were big, but tasted like I was licking an iron...thankfully, not a hot iron. They had no flavor and needed to dump quite a bit of syrup on them. My wife ordered some crepe thing which looked really good, just really expensive. I think the coffee was $2.50 as well. Ridiculous if you ask me.

Would I go back? Nope...unless I win the lottery/