“Large breakfast menu”
Review of The Good Egg - CLOSED

The Good Egg
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, specialty options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We ate at the Good Egg twice during our recent visit to the area. The restaurant has a very large menu -- something for everyone. It is only open for breakfast and lunch. For those who have dined at the First Watch chain, the menu is quite similar. The food was good and the wait staff was very pleasant, but it took a little longer than I would have expected to get our order. On the 2nd visit, I had an eggs Benedict-type dish and the poached eggs were hard. They replaced them, but even one of the replacement eggs was still pretty firm. However, overall all the food was quite good.

1  Thank RHG0165

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I love this place and wish there was one where I live. It has fresh food, clean decor, excellent service and a great selection. You could not ask for anything more with them. Ate there 5 straight days in a row.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We ordered a variety of food and it was all delicious! We had our 10 month old grandbaby with us and the waitress brought a plate of Froot Loops and fruit for her without us asking. That's great service! My egg/bacon/sausage/3 cheese croissant sandwich was really tasty and it was so big I had to take half of it home. The fruit on the side was fresh and colorful.

My son's biscuits and gravy were steaming hot and he said they were really good. My daughter-in-law had the Castroville omelet with artichokes, tomatoes, onions, mushroom and spinach and Hollandaise sauce. She's ordered it before because she loves it and says it's delicious.

There are other higher end places in Scottsdale and there are other lower end places around that serve breakfast but go try the Good Egg - the menu is diverse and the prices are reasonable. And the service was wonderful!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Been about 4 months since I've ate there, decided to give it another chance. Worse than the last time. Omelette was very plain. Asked for crispy potatoes, came out cold and burnt. Bisuits and gravy were all biscuits and no gravy.
Service was middle of the road. Had to ask for everything and only received half of the items even after a second request.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great Breakfast! Loved that they offered a gluten free menu, but the server wasn't familiar with it so make sure you know to ask! There was an extra charge for the GF Toast.