“Nothing Great”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #189 of 1,003 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Wasn't real impressed with the food. It was ok but nothing great. Cheaper chain restaurant. I wouldn't return to this restaurant.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Sorry you weren't happy with our food wmc484! Maybe something else on our menu would have been better for you. We hope you change your mind.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Went twice while in Mesa. The service was great the first time, just OK the second. Never offered the free peanuts, but the menu choices were tasty. The fresh-baked rolls were delicious and the beer happy hour special was good too. The kids got a small dessert served in a souvenir bucket that was fun. We were stuffed.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

They have my favorite burger in town. A bit pricey but very tasty. Service is always great. And I must admit that I enjoy the free appetizer of whole peanuts on the table…+ the fun of throwing the shells on the floor.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My friend and I met for lunch before going to the movies. We decided to share the 12oz Rib Eye Steak and it was cooked to perfection. Since dinner comes with 2 side dishes, my friend ordered the sweet potato packed with cinnamon, butter, and marshmellows. I ordered the house salad and we also got freshly baked rolls.
The manager come over twice to check if we were happy with our meal.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

When I lived here and in Texas I used to go to Logans often. The hot rolls are great and our server was very good. Sara never let our drinks get empty and was attentive but not overbearing. Both of our meals were very good, the steaks were very well done, and i dont mean over cooked... It was as good or better than i remember, so if your looking for a good steak and restaurant check this out!!!

1  Thank whereswhitlow