“Carne asada tacos”

Taquitos Jalisco
Ranked #128 of 980 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The carne asada tacos are better than the adobada tacos. The bean and cheese burrito is also one of the best I've ever tasted.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had dinner here one night after too many fast food chain restaurants, and thoroughly enjoyed my tacos, rice, and beans. Nothing fancy here, and located in a slightly run-down part of town - and the Mexican music played a little to loudly - but it was clean, and the staff was friendly, and the food was good. They have a drive-thru window, but sitting in my motel room eating cold food did not sound that appealing. So, go inside, order at the counter, and sit down and enjoy your meal.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

They were right just a little Mexican restaurant and I think my buddy and I were the only customers not Mexican this night. That must mean it is legit. As most Mexican places go we had way too much food but it was great. I would go and check it out for sure. Even if you don't like Mexican you may like this dive.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Coming from the east coast we just don't get fresh mexican foood like this. LOVED IT! Nice atmosphere, great salsa bar, delicious meal. Cost was very reasonable.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Coming from the east coast we really wanted authentic mexican food...we got it here. It's not a fancy place and you go up to the counter to order. The food was amazing!!!! Yummy to the fish tacos!! The salsa is great too and they have a "salsa bar" so you could try all different kinds.
Go...