“Wonderful Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had a family "Father's Day" dinner at Baci's, with 12 people, including two young children. The owner took us to our seats exactly on time and wished us a Happy Father's Day. The service for the entire meal was outstanding. Our server, Stella, was delightful and kept the food and drink coming.

My sons (the fathers in "Father's Day") love Italian food, and they both were very pleased with the quality and choice of food. We had a little bit of everything from appetizers, pizza, pasta, and one of the specials... all was very tasty. We enjoyed the wine recommended by Stella, too. All in all, a great experience with the family!

There are newer reviews for Baci Italian Bistro

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Bets italian food I have had in the US! The owner is awesome, there every day to entertain the customers. It is busy but worth the wait. Today, my husband and I were sitting at one of the first tables, he kindly asked us if he could buy us a dessert or cocktail, in exchange move to the next table so that they could extend ours out to seat a large party. We were just eating our bread and happily agreed. We went home with free dessert and a $10 coupon for next time. He was very professional and would not have even asked if we were not already joking around with him.

1  Thank jennifer n
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My experience is that good Italian is hard to find once you leave the east coast, but Baci surprised me. Everyone should be able to find something to satisfy their appetite. I would, however, liked to have seen more choices of appetizers. Price was moderate, but our server Brandi was excellent.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Go early very crowded on a Sunday night, but boy was it worth the wait. Once you get seated the service is excellent! Had grilled chicken and broccoli , wife had chicken and artichoke, friend had veal Marcelo and clams in red sauce. All were fantastic, choice of salad or soup and bread. Prices are $14-$20 per entree but is worth it. They make you feel like you have been going there for years. Only complaint, took to long to be seated, because they were so busy. Family friendly, only reservations for six or more. We will go back!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I visited from Omaha, and decided to give this place a try. I dislike the fact that they only take reservations for parties of 6 or more. So we got there and had to wait over and hour for a table. I was hoping the food was good. We sat down and ordered the bruschetta, which was delicious. I ordered the Veal Marsala and I was unimpressed. The first thing that caught my attention is the fact that i'm pretty sure they used canned mushrooms. they had that rubbery texture that canned mushrooms have. When I go out to eat and I spend $20 on an entree, I expect the ingredients to be fresh. The Marsala sauce was just mediocre. My boyfriend had the chicken Parmesan and that was actually good, although he said the sauce wasn't anything special. for the prices, i expected better quality.