“Not Impressed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Staff very friendly, food is fresh, service is good. What we didn't care for was the frozen Margaritas were not frozen, mostly liquid, and the food was not real tasteful. The salsa was good and more tastier than the meals. At end of meal we wished we had not eaten here. Sauce is like a tomato type sauce, not a real good red sauce.

Prices were reasonable, portions were fair. Meals were served with beans and rice but not refried beans .

Blue Agave, Abuellos, are much better tasting. Also did not care for extra charge ($1.25) for sour cream.

Again, food was fresh, service good but not our type of Mexican cooking.

1  Thank kpkphx

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had dinnerat Casa Ramos on Thursday, April 25, 2013. It wasn't very crowded...but that did not last long. It was very clean, a little too chilly though as it wasn't that hot out, also, even if it is hot outside...doesn't mean that I want to dine in the Artic! Anyway, our server was very good and attentive. The food was extemely good! I had the Shrimp Fajtas and there were about 8 large shrimp on my plate...unlike other place where you will get only 3 or 4 small shrimp and mostly vegetables! The flavor was very tasty and not too greasy! I ate the entire dinner, which is rare for me not to have leftovers. So that says alot! Also, there were 3 of us and we all had dinner and drinks and the cost was extremely reasonable! I would definitely go back if I ever have the opportunity to travel to Arizona again! YUM!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Ended up here late with 4 hungry kids. Food was amazing, quesadillas huge, chips a plenty, all food ordered was generously served, service was excellent, Kids and moms very happy and left satisfied. Would definitely go back here.

1  Thank familyjetsetter
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Never miss a chance to visit when in town from Canada. Great place to enjoy an authentic Mexican meal. Staff do a great job making you feel welcome and serving an excellent meal. Enjoyed a tequila tasting (which isn't a regular event but was great!) and a fantastic meal. I will be back as soon as I can be!

1  Thank SaskBSP
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food was awesome, waiter served us with a smile! The food did not take that long to get and it was steaming hot when served.