Mesa Market Place Swap Meet
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Shop till you drop!

We had a great time at the Mesa Mart-- helps to have a bit of idea of what you might want to shop... read more

Reviewed June 5, 2020
15lesliej
Rochester, New York
Huge

Crazy place with about anything you want. Perhaps not the cheapest prices but not expensive for... read more

Reviewed April 5, 2020
F4327PZterryp
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Mesa
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews wear comfortable shoes for sale live music kitchen gadgets yard art this place is huge winter months huge variety few hours winter visitors fun place walk around lots of parking couple of hours lots of fun vendors jewelry
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Wonderful place to go back too, over and over again. They have great prices, plenty of booths to shop at, you can get some good food and sit and listen to good live music.

1  Thank Arizonakett
Reviewed March 16, 2015

What an amazing place. Came here looking for something specific. (Ping tiles) And I found exactly what I was looking for and then some. Being from out of town I researched where to find what I was looking for and the Mesa Market popped up. So I went. Not what I expected, but so much more. Eveything imaginable can be found here from fine art to howling coyotes, antiques to modern outdoor kitchens. There was even a "tiny house" on wheels for sale. One word of advice come early, parking fills up and coming early allows you time to meander through all the shops.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank 319cindym
Reviewed March 11, 2015

We had some time to kill before our flight from AZ. and I wish we could have stayed at the Swap Meet longer. We had about an hour and we left with a lot more stuff than we came with! We go to Flea Masters when we are in Florida, but this is better! It's outdoors but covered, so it's not horribly hot. Parking is easy and free. No admission. Fun!

1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed March 9, 2015

Even my boyfriend liked walking the Market Place. Went twice while I was visiting Mesa. Great deals. Don't buy the first thing you find you like. Keep walking and you will find it again, maybe even a little cheaper.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank Ronid60
Reviewed March 6, 2015

We talked for 3 hours and were only able to see half of the Mesa Market. It is nice that the place is in tents and paved. Did see some duplicate vendors. Bring cash or checks because a lot of the vendors do not accept credit cards.