“A fun place to visit on a nice day”

Mesa Market Place Swap Meet
Ranked #10 of 70 things to do in Mesa
More attraction details
Owner description: Recreational shopping: 1 1/4 miles of great shops: hundreds of merchants stocking 1600 market spaces you won't find in any other mall in the Southwest. We're a swap meet that's grown up to become a state-of-the-art market place! Covered and misted breezeways and 40 paved acres of free parking, free admission and live entertainment in our Food Court! 100% Handicap accessible! We're open year 'round! Here are our hours... Winter High Season: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Spring: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Summer: Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 17, 2015

With over 1500 reported booths, you can find just about anything you might want to buy. People flock to this market and the aisles can get pretty crowded. Go early in the morning if it's going to be hot as it gets pretty warm inside. It is entirely covered so you aren't in the sun which is nice. Lots of fun things to see and even live music at times.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"snow birds"
"both sides"

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Wonderful place to go back too, over and over again. They have great prices, plenty of booths to shop at, you can get some good food and sit and listen to good live music.

1  Thank Arizonakett
Reviewed March 16, 2015

What an amazing place. Came here looking for something specific. (Ping tiles) And I found exactly what I was looking for and then some. Being from out of town I researched where to find what I was looking for and the Mesa Market popped up. So I went. Not what I expected, but so much more. Eveything imaginable can be found here from fine art to howling coyotes, antiques to modern outdoor kitchens. There was even a "tiny house" on wheels for sale. One word of advice come early, parking fills up and coming early allows you time to meander through all the shops.

1  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed March 11, 2015

We had some time to kill before our flight from AZ. and I wish we could have stayed at the Swap Meet longer. We had about an hour and we left with a lot more stuff than we came with! We go to Flea Masters when we are in Florida, but this is better! It's outdoors but covered, so it's not horribly hot. Parking is easy and free. No admission. Fun!

1  Thank Mary F