“Everything including the kitchen sink.”

Mesa Market Place Swap Meet
Ranked #10 of 70 things to do in Mesa
More attraction details
Owner description: Recreational shopping: 1 1/4 miles of great shops: hundreds of merchants stocking 1600 market spaces you won't find in any other mall in the Southwest. We're a swap meet that's grown up to become a state-of-the-art market place! Covered and misted breezeways and 40 paved acres of free parking, free admission and live entertainment in our Food Court! 100% Handicap accessible! We're open year 'round! Here are our hours... Winter High Season: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Spring: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Summer: Saturdays & Sundays: 7:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 16, 2015

What an amazing place. Came here looking for something specific. (Ping tiles) And I found exactly what I was looking for and then some. Being from out of town I researched where to find what I was looking for and the Mesa Market popped up. So I went. Not what I expected, but so much more. Eveything imaginable can be found here from fine art to howling coyotes, antiques to modern outdoor kitchens. There was even a "tiny house" on wheels for sale. One word of advice come early, parking fills up and coming early allows you time to meander through all the shops.

1  Thank Cindy M
in 15 reviews
"snow birds"
"both sides"

Reviewed March 11, 2015

We had some time to kill before our flight from AZ. and I wish we could have stayed at the Swap Meet longer. We had about an hour and we left with a lot more stuff than we came with! We go to Flea Masters when we are in Florida, but this is better! It's outdoors but covered, so it's not horribly hot. Parking is easy and free. No admission. Fun!

1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed March 9, 2015

Even my boyfriend liked walking the Market Place. Went twice while I was visiting Mesa. Great deals. Don't buy the first thing you find you like. Keep walking and you will find it again, maybe even a little cheaper.

1  Thank Ronid60
Reviewed March 6, 2015

We talked for 3 hours and were only able to see half of the Mesa Market. It is nice that the place is in tents and paved. Did see some duplicate vendors. Bring cash or checks because a lot of the vendors do not accept credit cards.