“You can't go wrong its wonderful!”

Baja Joe's Mexican Cantina
Ranked #35 of 1,003 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The restaurant specializes in Sinaloan-style seafood and Mexican dishes. Among its signature specialties are shrimp ceviche and cocktails, plus two dishes that can be shared, parrillada Mariscos, a combination of shrimp, lobster and fish prepared in a variety of ways, and parrillada Mexicana, a variety of grilled meats. The menu also features traditional enchiladas, tacos, burritos and chimichangas. Also serving great classics like wings, stuffed burgers, nachos, chicken strips and more. Great music, live 5 days a week, fills the place with a festive attitude and the separate bar is great for watching sporting events and the patio is a great place to decompress like a beach without the sand
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I love every thing we come chandler just for menudo on Sunday morning have our favorite person there named Fabi

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Eat at Baja Joes for the first time Friday night on a GroupOn. The service was excellent and the food was even better. My husband had the chicken fajitas and I had shedded beef enchiladas with rice and beans with a very cold draft corona light. We will definetly be back. Good food at reasonable prices!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were there with a group of 12 people - not always on easy task for staff. They had our table ready for us and were constantly attentive to our group. Most of us had the $5.99 lunch special which had many options. Perfect salsa. I had enchiladas and tasted a delicious sauce with a hefty portion of meat cooked with good spices and peppers. Let's keep supporting local business.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went for lunch. Service was slow but I think they were tring to get the local workers out quickly. Worth the wait chicken fajhita awesome. table side quccamole was very fresh.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went here last night with our kids because they've had a good meal here before.
The yellow chili's stuffed with shrimp appetizers were pretty good.
The main dinner was ok, nothing to shout about. Price average. I had the combination dinner with a couple of chicken tacos and a shredded beef flauta. The chicken and beef was pretty dry, I had to put a bunch of salsa on it to get it down. I was a little disappointed in the quality of the food because I thought this was going to be "authentic"...but it wasn't what I would call "authentic".
Service was just average, almost bordering on sub-average because of delays in service we experienced. However it was brought up a notch because the waitress came to find us when i left my credit card in the folder after signing for the bill...at least they are honest.