“Unique but I liked it”

Pita Jungle
Ranked #102 of 973 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Pita Jungle, the quintessential new American cuisine restaurant that expresses various culinary diets. Pita Jungle has a very large selection of vegan options from appetizer to entrees as well as tapas. Other menu items are salads, dips, pastas, pizzas, healthy burgers, pitas, wraps as well as wood-fired fish and chicken dishes to produce signature dishes that are healthy, fresh, made from scratch, and in many instances vegetarian, vegan, low calorie and gluten free. Pita Jungle also offers a healthy kid's menu. Boutique wines and beer available. Casual nice sit-in dining.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had the chicken marsala. It didn't look like what I expected, but it was very tasty. I was surprised at how quickly the food was served. There are a lot of options on the menu you just have to figure out what they are and which one you want.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Five of us had a wide variety of dishes and they were all great. The kids meals were healthy; protein, veg. and fruit, not your usual hamburgers, fries, etc. that they offer kids.
My daughter has gluten allergies, and both my daughters thoroughly enjoyed the food as well as the great service. They are still raving about it almost two months later!

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch as a family here. The kid meals are nutritious & plentiful. Hubby ordered the gyro. I ordered the chicken masala over brown rice & it was delicious! Looking forward to returning!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you are looking for a restaurant out of the ordinary that serves delicious & healthy food...this is the place! My wife and I love the seared Ahi tuna with hummus as an appetizer. You'll want to order extra pitA bread to mop up all the delicious hummus! We tried the Mahi Mahi over cilantro hummus & crispy pita chips and the chicken Marsala with coconut & tahinni broth. Very wonderful! We plan to go back often!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were in Mesa for a dance competition and it's not always easy to get takeout that is done well with good service. Pita Service surpassed my expectation! I even had the salmon salad which delicious, cooked perfectly and the salad was crisp and fresh. Everyone in our group that ordered takeout enjoyed their food. The other issue for us when we order like this is that meal times are way off. We eat when we have a block of time free which may mean 10:30 or 3:00 lunch or a dinner at 9:30. (This is the dance life.) The service was also great! They did not forget anything and all the condiments came with each meal. The next time we are in Mesa we may be ordering from Pita Jungle often!

1  Thank marchdreamer