Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Desert Belle Cruises tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Desert Belle Cruises
More Info
All reviews saguaro lake boat tour big horn sheep minute cruise lower deck lake cruise relaxing cruise captain and crew relaxing afternoon afternoon cruise highly recommend this cruise priority boarding nice breeze interesting facts beautiful scenery flora and fauna great photos
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

This being my 4th time on this cruise it was the first time With the new owners. I liked the little changes but there were a few I don’t like. The awning is a nice touch on top deck but I feel like I wanted it open the whole time because it blocked the view. However, in the summer I am sure it is appreciated with the Arizona Sun. The music put In was nice I just wish there was just a little more narration. In the past I felt like we got much more info. The captain is great and the staff was sweet. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Arizona!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Three of us, including my 95 year old dad, went on this cruise. The views were spectacular and narration was interesting and educational. This is well worth the price and a thoroughly enjoyable time. I suggest you take a light jacket or sweat shirt.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is well worth the money. The views are beautiful. You can’t beat the price. I would highly recommend spending the few extra dollars and buy the preferred seating.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Had family in town and wanted them to see there was actually a lake nearby. In the desert no less! The desert bell is a two story pontoon-type of boat outfitted to carry a lot of people inside or out. They give you a 90 minute narrated tour of Saguaro lake and interesting facts about the local desert area. Soft drinks, drinks and snacks are served. There are some cruises with music, we opted for the narration. A nice thing to do when visitors come to AZ.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This cruise was wonderful. The commentator was so knowledgeable & conveyed a wealth of information! It was educationally presented & made you want to tour again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took a group of 36 on the cruise and heard nothing but praise from everyone. The lower deck was air conditioned and had restrooms and a snack bar. The upper deck was open but covered so you still had some shade. We enjoyed learning more about the area. We purchased the preferred tickets for our group which we felt were a great value.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Once in a life time experience and wonderful staff.
I am going back my third time and may rent the entire boat for my 60th birthday.
Please don't forget to tip the staff!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to Arizona quite a lot, and didn't even know about this tour! We had such a peaceful day on the Lake. It was very informative and so beautiful. You just cannot go wrong. It is a steal at this price. You will love it! We are for sure going again..probably every time we are in Mesa. Oh, those beautiful mountains and cactus!

1  Thank jane b
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My group of 3 spent a lovely hour and a half cruising Saguaro Lake. I enjoyed every minute. The scenery lived up to the tour description, the weather was beautiful. Although it was hot, about 99 degrees, the air conditioned cabin was a nice respite from the heat. It was spacious with a snack bar and adult beverages at reasonable prices. The huge windows let me see the scenery in comfort. Outside was nice too. There was a good breeze and you could sit on the upper level to get 360 degree views of the lake and landscape. The crew was friendly and our captain gave a nice narration including some history of the area and pointing out wildlife as we passed.