“Comfort Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Mesa, Arizona
“Comfort Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This has become our favorite Indian restaurant. The friendly staff and delicious food are always a treat.

• Visited February 2014

Irvine, California
“Lack of hygiene”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Our family came here pretty often. This place was our choice to frequent after we had tried a handful of other Indian restaurants in the area. While the buffet was good tasting and reasonably priced, the plates somehow often looked dirty. I usually had to go through a few plates from the piles before I could find a clean one to use. However, I tried to take it lightly, not wanting to question about the cleanliness of the kitchen. On our last visit, I had to go through the pile of the small saucers for dessert to look for a clean one. The first 3 or 4 saucers looked dirty with stains of some sort of insect droppings... I was wondering "how could this be???" and while I was going through the pile, a live cockroach about 1 inch size, jumping out from one of the saucer below!!! I was so shocked, felt betrayed and felt sickening in my stomach knowing that I had use a couple of the saucers earlier for sauces & condiments. This was a wild experience and a really serious issue. I let the Manager know and he promised to take care of the problem. Well, if you choose to eat here, please make sure that the plates look clean. As for us, I don't think we would come back again because I find it hard to trust the sanitary of the kitchen.

3 Thank thepamperedtraveler9
Staten Island
“Fantastic Food for Unbelievable Price!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

If you've never had Indian food, now is the time time, and this is the place. A wide variety of dishes in the buffet, and all are pleasing, and fresh made. Bread is delivered to table as you eat, and it, too, is exquisite. Try a little of each meat dish with the basmati rice and discover the wonderful variety of tastes. Vegetable dishes are also offered & they are good. Spicing is just right without being too much. Taj Mahal beer is there to cool if u find it too spicy. For $5 dollars (lunch buffet) it is hard to beat. No wonder the place is #1. Dinner buffet is under $10, amazing. Don't walk, run to this gem. You won't be disappointed.

Kamloops, Canada
“Excellent Service Tasty buffet”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner they had a buffet with many items and an extensive vegetarian selection. Hot Naan's were brought to the table. There were two warm deserts and 2 cold deserts. The service was excellent, everyone was attentive and asked how we were doing. Had a nice chat with the owners.

“Good food...great service!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Took our 7 children 11 and younger for dinner last night. The food was great and the staff was amazing! Reasonably priced and superb service.

• Visited January 2014