“Best Indian Buffet”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Indian Buffet”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Indian cuisine is my favorite, and I've tried a lot of Indian restaurants. Indian Oven is by far one the best I've been to. 95% of the dishes are very rich in flavour and abundantly spiced. It's so good that it's impossible not to over-eat. The ambiance is mediocre but the food and service definitely make up for it. If you're a fan of Indian food you will not be disappointed here.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank snapsize

Mesa, Arizona
“Very Tasty, Great Value”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Mesa. The service is great and the food is fantastic. Usually when I go to this restaurant, I go for the dinner buffet. If you do the buffet, it's one flat price and naan and sizzling tandoori chicken are brought to your table to go with your buffet plates. One of my favorite dishes in the buffet is their chicken tikka masala. They also offer a good deal on take out. I recently got take out there and they actually allow you to go through the buffet and take that out. They give you a to-go container, you fill it as much as you want, and they charge you by the pound (naan is part of the deal and not included in the take out weight). It's very convenient and I'm always happily stuffed for a reasonable price whether I eat in or take out.

• Visited January 2013
Blind Bay, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you like authentic Indian food, this place is a must. Everything delicious, plentiful, service can't be beaten, nor can the price 9.99 per person, includes chai tea and mango drink. The naan bread is the best, as is everything else on the buffet. Thank you

• Visited January 2013
Ohio
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We have eaten here twice during our recent stay in the Mesa area, for lunch and dinner and buffet both times. I'm writing this review mostly to clarify the hours which we were unsure of. They are open 7 days a week and the dinner buffet is available daily. Excellent value and really good Indian food which we have eaten in many, many places including New Jersey which has a large Indian population. India Oven compares with the best we've had. I made special note of the spinach which was available at both buffets - it was made of fresh well-cooked spinach while every other example we've had was clearly canned spinach. The food on the dinner buffet wasn't as hot as we'd like (for food safety reasons) hence the "4" rating.

• Visited December 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Great value for great food”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We have been here many times the last 2 years, and not been disappointed once. The food is fresh and full of flavor. The rice is just great. They give you naan and tandoori chicken on a hot plate. With a reasonable price for the buffet all day, India Oven deserves to be around for a long time. The selection is wide, and a fair sample for vegetarians as well. The service is also friendly and very attentive. Love the mango juice.

• Visited October 2012