$85
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$79
$63
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$59
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$67
$64
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$85
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$61
$80
$69
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

1,200 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeatrium barfront deskfiesta mallred lobsterroom servicebreakfast buffetgolf coursebusiness tripvery nice hotelphoenix mesanice stayeasy accessspring traininggloriaconferencefreeway
Reviewed November 21, 2009

The two marks above were for the only two employees that made us feel at home while there (Gloria 7th floor waitress, and Patty, waitress at the main restaurant). They said that the shuttle would take you on a 5-mile radius trip and I witnessed them taking others past 12-miles. Very Inconsistent! Was asked to speak to concierge in AM, turned out there was no official concierge. Asked to take shuttle to the light-rail, they suddenly had no shuttle that morning, until I asked to speak to Manager, then suddenly they found a shuttle? I was greeted with a forceful smile, but when a large group arrived, the smile was ear to ear! Our housekeeper did not change our sheets, and the bathroom floors seemed neglected. ULK.
Although the two women mentioned above were awesome, the hotel seemed unkept, the jacuzzi was cool, popcorn ceilings, and because the lounge is centralized, it can get very loud until 11:00 p.m. I would stay at the Hilton in Old Scottsdale next time.
We made a big mistake. P.S. Dillards at Fiesta Mall going out of business.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2009

I like this hotel, Very close to other hotels and lots of resturants around, also a mall across the street. Not to far from the airport. The hotel was clean and the staff very nice. The lounge and resturant were expensive compared to other places close by. The pool was never used it seemed. I did not like the $10.00 usd that they charged for the internet. But all in all a nice hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bozhawg
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I was a bit disappointed with this property. The refrigerator in the room did not work. The elevators were working sporadically and the waits could be long. I could not get an even slightly late checkout.

My opinion of Hilton Hotels have improved over the last few years. There has been a serious attempt at upgrading their properties. I feel this was a half step back. The room was okay, the bed was fine and the room and bathroom was clean.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2009

My wife and I attended a seminar with a medically dependant 8 year old son here in Sept, '09. When we arrived late at night, we were told all standard double Queen rooms were occupied. Without hesitation we were upgraded to a fantastic junior king suite. It was so nice, we asked for an extra night after the seminar was over and got it at the same price as the standard room! That is a SUPERB customer retention practice!
Our son loved the salt water pool (no chlorine- that's nice!) in the evenings after we attended the seminar and loved it especially (so did we) on our "vacation" day in 105 degree temps (In September- can you believe that?)! Huge hot tub, pretty watefall going into pool.
Golf course next door, close to a waterpark / kid's playland. Convenient to the highway, yet you can't hear it.
We'll certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Although the rate was good, we stayed in a "non-smoking" room BUT the guests in the next room smoked like chimneys. I ended up taking towels and shoved them at the bottom of the door to keep the smoke from coming in. When I called the front desk she told me that they do not have certain rooms for smoking and non-smoking and that our room could have been a smoking room before we arrived, its just that they spray disinfectant in the room when they clean. She did volunteer to switch our room for us but also advised me that I could run into the problem with that room also. I did suggest to her that if they allowed smoking, that they may want to consider having smoking floors so that there were floors that are non-smoking. The hotel needs some renovating and sprucing up. The toilet tank cover in our bathroom had several chunks broken out of it - as an example. They were running a special during our stay buy 3 nights get 1 free. They told me at check-in that when I got my final bill, the price would then be reflected. When I did receive the bill under the door, all 4 nights were charged to me. When I went to the front desk to get it fixed, the gentleman took care of it..but when I received my bill, the full price had been charged to my credit card. I called them and within 48 hours they did process a credit for the 1 night. There are more than enough hotels in the area, I have only stayed at a Hilton a couple of times - I will stick with Marriott from now on.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family