“Great Hotel”

Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
Ranked #8 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This hotel was great. Room temperature was excellent! Most hotels that I have been in have a terrible cooling/heating system and my night's sleep was horrible due to being too hot or too cold. This hotel was NOT like that! I slept WONDERFULLY!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 21, 2014

In my recent stay at the Hilton Phoenix/Mesa, it seemed that they were short on staff constantly at the front desk. Also, they advertise that they have a shuttle that will take you anywhere up to 3 miles from the hotel. This is an important thing for me because I went for a conference and so I flew in. Upon arrival I found out that the shuttle was not running on all of the days because the driver had a day off-that is understandable but there should be more than one driver. Also, the shuttle service ended at 7pm. That is hardly enough time to make it to dinner and back. The location of the hotel is convenient from the highway and a quick trip to the airport, but the surrounding areas seem to be going downhill and felt unsafe if walking. (this is especially inconvenient when the shuttle service is not working...) There is a mall very close to the hotel but it is closing down along with all other businesses in the area.
The breakfast buffet was excellent and all of the meals that I had at the bar's restaurant were very good. Bar and housekeeping staff were very friendly and efficient.
Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank cmcaudillo
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The beautiful entrance to the hotel was very inviting. The rooms were simple but really nice. The bathroom size was disappointing and there was no microwave. The pool was too cold to swim in (I thought it was heated). We liked the hot tub. The view out of our patio doors was beautiful and relaxing during our 3 day stay. If given the chance, I would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I visited the Hilton Mesa for a couple of days when I attended an international organization conference over there. I was all pretty nice. They have a lot of parking lots, they were only about 10% full. The check-in was easy, I got a nice room with a fantastic view over some green areas of Mesa and some mountains. The room was very clean and modern, the bed was very soft and had a high sleep comfort. The conference rooms were large and at least everyone had his/her place. The electronic stuff worked well, we got enough to drink and could just do our stuff in there. Really nice place, I would go there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed at this hotel because the convention we were attending was being held here. Our hotel room was large, well furnished, clean and the room tv was very nice. We used the small refrigerator which worked very well. Staff was pleasant and helpful, and the ice machine worked great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 6 days during the Christmas holiday to visit family. We found out the hotel was only 25% full but for some reason we were put in the very back of the hotel. The AC was turned off and we could not control the temperature in our room. The only way to cool it off was to open the outside door which when opened had the noise of the highway and the air exchanger on the roof below us making a horrible noise. I reserved this hotel as part of a Southwest Airline package. Will not stay here again. If you stay check out the room first to make sure the air conditioners are on and the noise level is tolerable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa F
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Lisa F,

First of all, we want to apologize for your unpleasant experience. We really value our guest’s feedback and have made sure our staff is well aware of the issue. During your last visit we were going through some renovations, which put many of our rooms out of order. We really do apologize and if it’s not too late, we would really like to make it up to you. If you are ever in the area again, please give us a call and ask for our front office manager or executive assistant. We strive to ensure every guest leaves happy and would like to turn that around.

Sincerely, Gary Levine, General Manager

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a very nice hotel at a reasonable price with great service. Maybe it was just the time of year (Christmas), but there was very low occupancy - nice and quiet. We were genuinely welcomed and very much enjoyed our stay. Comfortable beds too.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesa
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
Phoenix Marriott Mesa
Courtyard Phoenix Mesa
Residence Inn Phoenix Mesa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Mesa West
Hilton Phoenix Airport
Hilton Phoenix Airport
#12 of 174 in Phoenix

Been to Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa? Share your experiences!