Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
$64
$150
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$64
$49
Travelocity
1,148 results
All reviewsthe executive loungem msatrium barfront deskfiesta mallred lobsterroom servicebreakfast buffet isgolf coursevery nice hotelbusiness tripphoenix mesanice stayeasy accessspring trainingconferencegloria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The staff here were great. Helpful, charming and professional. But this Hilton really needs some TLC.

I'm not sure when the rooms and the public areas last got a makeover but I am guessing it was the late 1980s. All the furniture and carpets felt worn out and tired. The central atrium area looks the inside of a minimum-security prison.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and stayed at this hotel last May and found it to be pleasant. It is typically Hilton, with nice amenities and a conference center on site. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room were clean and comfortable, although the AC had to be set low for it to keep the room cool (it was 105 F outside and we were on the sun side of the building. We enjoyed our stay here. It is a short walk or drive from shopping and restaurants as well as there being on site restaurants. The only thing I really didn't like is that there is very little shaded parking and all the parking near the adjoining golf course says that you park at your own risk. Unfortunately this parking is nearest the doors to the hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear docallergy:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on Trip Advisor.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. As always we appreciate the feedback as we want to ensure all of our guests leave happy. We hope that your travels bring you back to mesa and if you need any assistance with future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me directly as i would be glad to help.
Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Not a WOW experience. The hotel does not feel clean. I checkin at 1 and the rooms with a queen bed were not ready. I was ok with a double queen. However. Upon entry to room my lights were not working and the toilet runs. Rooms smelled stale. Makes me question 1. When was room last cleaned and why hasn't housekeeping reported toilet and lights? 2. Was room cleaned well. 3. Has room been empty awhile? I did not report to desk. I stay in a hotel every week and these are operational items that should be handled internally. The room does not smell or feel clean.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Apensor:
Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear that your room accomidations left you feeling less than satisfied. I apologize your room was not ready when you arrived early as we strive to make sure all rooms are ready for our guests by brand standard time of 3pm or before. Our housekeeping department cleans and refreshes all rooms daily and for your room to not have a clean feeling is definitley not the norm of our hotel. If you have any addition feedback I would love to discuss this further with you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience as we take all feedback very seriously.
Thank you again and I hope to hear from you.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Stayed at this property while on business. A few places within walking distance to go for dinner and also room service and an in house restaurant available.

Check in was smooth and quick and I was given the room type I had requested. Bed was very comfortable. The AC cooled the room well, but not as cold as I would have liked it...but I understand that this is Phoenix!

Did not use the pool/gym/room service this time. Found the furniture in the room to be modern and comfortable. Plenty of shower pressure as well. Elevators were quick and I have zero complaints about this stay and would recommend this property!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear John G:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Phoenix Mesa. As always we strive daily to achieve our motto "Everyone Leaves Happy."
We hope to see you again soon.
Take Care.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was traveling on business, the hotel was very nice overall, breakfast buffet was good. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean. The pool area was very nice. I wish there was a little more to do within walking distance, there was a fair bit of road work being done and there were many empty store fronts nearby, hopefully, that turns around. I had a lovely view of the golf course from my room. Staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Erin K:
Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent stay. As always we greatly appreciate the feedback and I will make sure and pass this along to the staff.
we hope to see you again soon.
Have a great day.