“stay in mesa”

Ranked #8 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
A TripAdvisor Member
“stay in mesa”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The door in the bathroom did not close and the noise from the window when it was windy was very loud.The location is good and the lobby was very nice.The executive lounge was great and the help for the breakfast and at night were terrific.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback on Trip Advisor. We take all guest feedback very seriously as we strive to acheive our motto "Everyone Leaves Happy." Please contact me directly as i would love to get more information so we can correct any issues in the room you stayed in for the future.
Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Turkish first
Seattle, United States
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I've stayed in all classes of hotels and from the lobby and brand Hilton I expected when they told me the rooms were newly renovated that they would be nice. But my Jr Suit was really more like a Comfort Suits level of quality except for some nice tile in the very small bathroom and the bed was comfortable but did have pee stains when I removed the sheets for cleaning. I wouldn't stay here again at this price. The Room Service is very good and made the stay more enjoyable since I didn't have a lot of time to go out and find food. The pool is really nice, and really cool. The staff was pretty rude with few exceptions. I had to beg to check-in nearly. Over all I give it a 4 out of 10.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Jason D :
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I am so sorry to hear that your accommidations left you unsatisfied. We currently are undergoing room renovations and are just about to complete the first set of newly updated junior suites since you stayed with us last. We would love the opportunity to make things right and have you give us a second chance. Please contact me directly so i can further discuss this with you.
Thank you again and hope to talk to you soon.
Take Care,
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Although the front desk is very kind and helpful, room service is not so good and house keeping is very bad, the air conditioning work part time and special needs are not promptly met. Over all, a good experience but I would request more attention to house keeping needs. I did not like the Internet connection, 30 dollars per device!!! That's ridiculous... Finally, one specific not so nice waiter did not answer my questions and was rather rude when he heard my latin accent. Apart from this, the attention was excellent in the front desk. And the food was nice.

Dear Kro K:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so sorry to hear that we did not fully meet your expecatations. I can assure you i am following up with our housekeeping and food and beverage managers to ensure moving forward this does not happen again.
As always we strive to achieve our motto "Everyone Leaves Happy" so if there was anything more we could have done please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
California
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hotel was horrible. Lobby looks nice so you think the rooms will bet great. WRONG!
Basically the way they tried to upgrade the rooms, was just slapping lipstick on a pig. Light fixtures were falling out of the ceiling, restroom was not clean. We got a suite and it was not fully stocked with towels. The next morning we left early so they could clean the room, we came back at 3pm and the room had not been cleaned yet.
We also tried to get a drink at the bar, and even though the bartender was nice it took us about 20 minutes to get a drink. Everyone else was being served but us. She did not know what a lemon drop was and it tasted horrible!
we will NEVER EVER EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank esaztec
Dear esaztec :
First of all i want to personally thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from your most recent stay. I sincerely apologize that your experience left you completely unsatisfied. We have just started our guest room renovation process which includ new carpet, tile entry way, glass tile shower, new tile in the bathrom, painting, and all new fixtures through out giving it a more contemporary fresh appeal. We would love the opportunity to make things right with you. please do not hestitate to contact me as i would love to discuss this further to try and find a resolution for you.
Thank you again for the feedback.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Woodmere, NY
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The breakfast buffet is not to be missed and all the staff are delightful. However, the rooms are dispirited in appearance. Scuffs on furniture, scratchy sheets, tiny bathrooms, air conditioning unit noisy and impossible to sleep through, truly outdated in appearance. Perhaps if I had taken the "upgrade" offer, it would have been better and thus recommend any guest do so.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear 5Poodles:

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear the staff were pleasant. We are currently undergoing guest room renovations on our executive floors and moving down from there. Some of our rooms have been completed so make sure you inquire about them the next time you are coming to stay here and we would be happy to accommidate you in one.
We do hope to see you again soon and thank you again for the feedback as it is always appreciated.
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Clean, comfortable, accommodating. My rooms was very nice, big bathroom, walk in closet. Close to the airport. Friendly staff, Restaurant/bar has Great food! Open atrium in the middle of an 8 story hotel is fabulous. Everything was first class! Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: I stayed in a balcony suite facing the front of the hotel and loved it. Can't make any compariso...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear tim s:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. As always we strive to achieve our Motto Everyone Leaves Happy so if there was anything more we could have done please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you again for your feedback and have a great day.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We can't say enough positive things about this hotel. Rooms are great. Staff are fabulous and the pool area is fantastic. My fiancé and I both had the room service which we highly recommend for variety. We want to personally thank Mario, the Manager, Amanda from Housekeeping and David whom worked in Concierge. Nothing was too much for them. Thank you all for a fabulous work trip and hope to see you again real soon. Andy and Helen.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Andy and Helen:

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback from your recent stay. I am so glad to hear that we made your stay a good one. I will definitly make sure to pass along your comments to the staff as it is always appreciated. Thank you again and see you again soon.
Take Care,