1,246 results
All reviews the executive lounge atrium bar front desk room service breakfast buffet golf course business trip phoenix mesa nice stay easy access nice pool spring training conference gloria mall freeway
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This Hilton Hotel Phoenix East/Mesa gets five stars in my book! I chaired a writers conference there in Feb 2012, and worked closely for months with the Catering Manager, Jessica DeJulio. She coordinated everything needed for the conference and met every request. The hotel location is great; restaurants, a major shopping mall, and water park/miniature golfing nearby. This is Phoenix at it's best. The staff is friendly and courteous. The rooms are spacious and the beds comfy. Everything was super clean. The hotel has a great ambiance about it. All the rooms are built around a 10? story high courtyard. I was tempted to bring some rock climbing equipment. There is a M & M chocolate dispenser by the front desk. They thought of everything!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! My room overlooked the golf course which was extra nice.
1  Thank CindyInsane
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us during your stay. I am happy to hear everything was great and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

My recent stay at the Hilton Phoenix East while attending a conference was wonderful. The service, accomodations, amenities and welcoming staff made my business trip feel like a vacation stay. The hotel is definitely an"oasis in the desert."

1  Thank Ellen M
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

Dear Ellen,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so pleased to hear your stay with us was wonderful. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Check-in and front desk service were generally quite reliable through my three-night stay. Check-out was a bit shaky since the computer was down for a nightly audit when I showed up at 3:30 (had a very early flight). They took my email and sent me a receipt later, and it didn't contain any surprises. The M&M dispenser at the desk was a nice touch.

The interior of the hotel resembles a typical Embassy Suites so much that I half expected my room to be a suite. Alas, no such luck. But the room was comfortable, in good condition, clean, quiet, and safe. I occasionally had trouble getting the room key to work the first try or two, and it appeared this may have been due to the age of the system.

Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was done well, but nothing special. Service was attentive and helpful on each occasion.

I expected more restaurants and other businesses in the area around the hotel since there's a mall just down the street. But the recession clearly hit hard in this area and many were closed. Still, the neighborhood felt quite safe even for walking.

All in all, a pleasant stay and I wouldn't hesitate to choose this hotel again.

1  Thank BlueSkies500
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear BlueSkies500,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback while at our hotel. I do sincerely apologize for our systems being down while you were checking out. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your room and our service. We hope you stay with us when you are in the phoenix area again so we can show you our excellent hospitality. We strive to achieve our motto “Everyone Leaves Happy” with every guest.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Hilton hotels are usually consistent that overall am happy with them. Although this time they were late checking me in. I arrived a little before 3pm and had to wait in the lobby about 20 minutes after 3pm. It would be nice if they also had free internet in the room like most Hilton hotels. I would have preferred a free continental breakfast downstairs in the restaurant which has more selection than the free breakfast upstairs in the lounge. I've stayed at other Hilton hotels that offer more-free. The front desk people were courteous and overall not dissatisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear 123LikeToTravel,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We value how are guests feel and want to make sure everyone leaves happy. I can understand how you feel about our Internet. We are currently in the process of upgrading our Internet capabilities and switching providers and we will become an AT&T hotspot and anyone who has AT&T will be able to connect for free. We do have packages where you can get breakfast and Internet included for a great price if that is something you are interested in. I am glad you enjoyed your accommodations and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE love love love this hotel. Great amenities, friendly staff, nice pool/exercise room, very comfortable beds. fast elevator. Beautiful view of the golf course out my 7th story window--I'm very happy. I felt pampered without feeling over-indulgent. Perfect.

Room Tip: I enjoyed being high up because of the stunning view.
1  Thank nikki S
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dear Nikki,

Thank you for your gracious feedback. I am ecstatic to hear your stay was extraordinary. We hope to see you again when you are in the Phoenix area.