1,220 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeatrium barfront deskfiesta mallred lobsterroom servicebreakfast buffetgolf coursebusiness tripvery nice hotelphoenix mesanice stayeasy accessspring traininggloriaconferencefreeway
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Very nice hotel. We were upgraded since during our 4 night stay to a deluxe room with balcony. I loved the coffee and new upgraded with peter thomas roth products for the bath. Beds were comfortable. Be Aware if you buy your rooms from Priceline or another website = no breakfast. The breakfast was over $42 for two (unless you have a room voucher for free buffet). We did not so we ate just one time.
LaVazza coffee pod maker was great in room. No hassles and quiet. Would stay again in a heartbeat! Overall score 10 out of 10. Outstanding cleaning crew for my room. Stayed 4 nights January 10th with check out on the 15th.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your post. I’m so sorry you experienced that with Priceline, however we always have deals on our site such as the Bed & Breakfast package. I am pleased to hear the rest of your stay was outstanding! We would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Vwery nice staff, always willing to accomodate my ever changing needs

1  Thank FjE63
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear FjE63,

Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our service. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

The entire staff of this hotel was friendly and courteous. The front desk checked us in promptly, and offered recommendations for good restaurants. The lady who ran the breakfast in the Executive Lounge was positively delightful. The breakfast included breads, fresh fruit, cold cereal, scrambled eggs, oatmeal and great coffee. The room was large and clean.

On the "things that need improvement" side, in-room internet was offered, but for an additional charge. The hallway carpets could use a cleaning.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: My daughter and her husband upgraded to a junior executive suite, and it looked quite nice.
3  Thank JGKramb

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear our service and breakfast was to your satisfaction. On the note of the internet charge, please know we are in the process of improving that. I have informed my department head of housekeeping on the carpet cleaning and once again I’d like to thank you for your feedback and for your business. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

To say the staff was "outstanding" is an understatement; they were wonderful! From the first "Hello, Mr. ******, we've been expecting you", to the final "Have a safe trip home, Mr. *****", the staff at the Mesa Hilton were excellent during my 4-day stay during the Christmas holidays.

Even though I arrived late in the evening, the front desk registration manager (Ashley) was awaiting me, and greeted me by name. Check-in was a "breeze", and I was in my suite within a couple of minutes.

Because I knew I was arriving late, I had pre-ordered a cheese-and-cracker plate, with Champagne... within 15 minutes of my arrival, Devon delivered my order, and arranged it on the cocktail table in the suite's sitting area. Such a nice way to end a very long day of travel!

The suite (#606) contained an office area (with desk, lamp, adjustable chair, and 2 windows), a large sitting area (sofa, 2 upholstered chairs, coffee/cocktail table, 2 end tables, and a large credenza with flat-screen cable television), a king-sized bed (pillow top and 5 large pillows), marble wet bar (with refrigerator), and sliding doors to a covered balcony (2 chairs and views of the mountains). The bathroom consisted of a very long, two-sink marble vanity, and an oversized bathtub/shower (with adjustable shower head).

Besides its sumptuous space, the suite also granted admission to the 7th floor Executive Club. The Club offers a moderate, complimentary breakfast (scrambled eggs, hot cereal, a variety of fresh fruits, breads and bagels, and beverages). During the evening cocktail hour, the Club has a variety of complimentary beverages and snacks: wines, beers, "hard" liquor, and other "soft" beverages. Along with the cocktails, there are complimentary hors d'oeuvres (hot and cold)... everything was excellent, including Brenda, the evening attendant, who was friendly and personable.

No matter where I was in the hotel, every staff member greeted me with genuine warmth. I'll definitely stay here for my next year's holiday visit!

Room Tip: Junior Balcony Suite #606, facing Camelback Mountain, has wonderful views. Be sure to upgrade to a suite, with Executive Club privileges.
1  Thank scion2

Dear Guest,
We love reading positive feedback such as yours. I’d like to thank you for taking the time to do so. I would also like to thank you for staying with us and hope you enjoyed your holidays with us here at the Hilton Phoenix East/Mesa. The service you received is exactly what we pride ourselves on and I am glad you experienced it firsthand. We look forward to having you here next year!

Reviewed December 25, 2011

We have stayed at this Hotel several times over the last 20+ years. I believe it used to be an Embassy Suites? It has been remodeled and in my opinion, not for the better. It has no ambience or personality anymore. The rooms were okay but could have been a lot cleaner. They have a beautiful bar in the middle of the atrium which is rarely open and if it is, the bartenders are usually dissapearing into the back. so you have to wait a long time to get served. If you want a drink after 10 P.M., you are out of luck because they close at 10:00.

The Hotel seemed to be empty of anyone else but us. We saw very, very few other guests the whole time we were there. The bell hope when we checked in was great and very helpful as were the staff at the front desk. The rest of the time, the staff was very indifferent and aloof.

Probably our last stay there. Way to many other, nicer and more accomadating hotels out there to stay in.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Dear Guest,
I want to thank you for being a loyal guest at our hotel for the last 20 years and also want to extend my sincere apologies for the negative aspects of your recent stay with us. I assure you all of your concerns are being discussed with the appropriate department heads to improve our service and hospitality.
We would love another chance to give you a positive experience with us and hope you will choose our hotel for your future stays.