1,222 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeatrium barfront deskfiesta mallred lobsterroom servicebreakfast buffetgolf coursebusiness tripvery nice hotelphoenix mesanice stayeasy accessspring traininggloriaconferencefreeway
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Excellent front desk courtesy, ask for Christine, Food and dining beyond par. Catering hosted with fresh food. Internet use - link up front to avoid connectivity problems. Spent an hour with tech service. All around great hotel, ambiance and location - highly recommend

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. I’m very sorry you experienced trouble connecting to the internet. We are always looking for ways to improve and value your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you back!

Reviewed November 19, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a couple days when we visited relatives who moved to the area. We had never been in Mesa before. This Hilton was wonderful. Nice Rooms, Great Service, Good Food, Comfortable Beds, Nice Views. We had booked a Jr. Suite upgrade on executive level. Even though we didn't have time to enjoy the executive level, you can enjoy happy hour, appetizers, breakfast, coffee, etc. for free during certain hours on their executive floor. Very nice additional option to have. Our bathroom was huge and Jr. Suite was very large. Lot of space. Separate Living Area. The pool was very nice with waterfall. Hot tub was hot. Not in a busy area where there is a lot of traffic. We really enjoyed our stay. They are even pet friendly which is wonderful. Plenty of grassy areas surrounding hotel to walk your dog. We took our little dog and were so glad we picked this hotel. We will definitely go back!

Room Tip: I would opt for a Jr. Suite if you want a lot of room, they are very spacious especially if you are staying for a while. Definitely check out the executive floor options too.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your gracious feedback. We are certainly ecstatic to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!! We hope to have the pleasure of having you here in the near future!

I’d also like to thank you for the lovely pictures you posted!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Front desk staff was pre occupied, Breakfast chef was very slow, room telephone didn't work, T.V. selection was limited, and no one around to help out with luggage! I have to admit, I really expected more out of a big name hotel! The room was ok except for the view of the duct work on the lower roof (second floor facing west) I did like the conference room set up because there was a lot of room and the fact that we didn't have to walk far in between classes. But I think i'd look around first if I were just looking for a room to spent a couple of nights in.

Room Tip: 2nd and 3rd floor rooms facing the west, view is horrible, duct work and dirty roof!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments. Please allow me to apologize for the lack of service and attention that you did not receive during your visit. You can rest assured that this has been discussed with our team so that we can improve our services and give every guest the service that they expect. Again, I am sorry for your poor experience. We like to hear from all of our guests and appreciate your feedback. I hope you will give us the chance to make things right with you and show you the customer service we strive on.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Checked in on a Sunday afternoon for a trip to Mesa to see Vince Gill in concert. We are members of Mesa Arts Center and live in Flagstaff. We frequently travel down for shows and concerts. Sometimes we stay with family or friends. I am a HIlton Honors member and had so many points accrued that we decided to treat ourselves to a free night.

We were carefree and relaxed after a short drive down and a late lunch with good friends. We were greeted warmly by the concierge when we entered, but we couldn't get the 2 ladies at the front desk to crack a smile. Perphaps the guests checking out 3-4 hours earlier had taxed them and taken all of their warmth. We kinda chuckled and joked about the 'ice princesses' at the front desk that demanded ID from my husband or 'he won't be able to get a key if he locks himself out'! We really laughed about that on our way up to our room. The room was clean and very comfortable, the view was beautiful of the neighboring golf course. Our concert was spectacular! Our after concert nightcap and dessert in the bar were delightful and bartender was nice. The busboy at breakfast the next morning must have been a friend of the "ice princesses", because our greeting was "we close in 21 minutes!". No smile. The buffet was going to be taken down at 10am but the sign as we entered also indicated that they served breakfast from the menu until 11am. The waitress was much nicer and suggested that we get what we wanted right away as they would start removing things from the buffet soon. She couldn't have been more helpful. All in all, not too bad, but we've had warmer welcomes and encounters at other places just as close to our MAC for future trips to the Valley.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brposada
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your room and the view.

However, I regret to learn that you were disappointed by some of our staff. Please forgive us for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced. This is certainly not indicative of the service experience that we pride ourselves on.

Please know that I have shared your valuable feedback with our front office manager so she may take the required steps to prevent future such guest dissatisfaction.
I hope you give us the chance to re-gain your trust and confidence in our hotel and staff!

Reviewed October 15, 2011

From the time I booked my reservation to the time I checked out, everything I needed was taken care of! The hotel offered a business rate and upon checkin, I could upgrade my room to a JR Suite, Executive Lounge Access, and hot, made to order breakfasts in their hotel restaurant for only $15 per night. I had an omlette with my smoked salmon and fruit every morning...wonderful food and service at the Zuni Grill.
The front desk clerk accommodated my request to split my bill into a business reciept and a separate personal reciept for the upgrade and other services. She also placed me in a room with a gorgeous view of the sunrise and sunset. Sliding doors in the room could be opened to see the views even better.
The furniture in the rooms are a Bit older but everything was clean. Excellent location to the hwy. Gloria in the Exec Lounge was a pleasure to be around. She remembered my unique drink requests from night to night and was extremely friendly to talk to. The heavy hor dourves in the lounge every evening were excellent (steak wraps, veggies, chicken tenders, etc...) and not your standard pretzels and peanuts.
The fitness center had several treadmills, free weights, and adequate FLOOR SPACE! This is rare to find in most gyms. I travel frequently for my job. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would gladly return.

• Stayed: October 2011
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your courteous feedback. I am so pleased to hear about your exceptional stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you for posting the lovely sunset/sunrise pictures! They are spectacular.