“Sophisticated sandwiches!”

Description: Fast fresh and healthy
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Sophisticated sandwiches!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

If you're looking for a sandwich shop with a gourmet touch, Urban Picnic is for you. The sandwiches come on fresh breads and you can upgrade your side to homemade macaroni and cheese (small portion) that is to die for. I highly recommend the caprese sandwich, a delightful tomato and mozzerella treat with just the right drizzle of vinagrette on a wonderful French bread. It's a little pricey for lunch - at least $10 - but the sandwiches are huge and can easily feed two or be tomorrow's lunch. You can eat outside under an umbrella or inside. Outside's atmosphere is preferable (if it's not summer).

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank WanderWomanFL

Phoenix, Arizona
“One of the best Sandwiches I've EVER had!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

There aren't a lot of places where my boyfriend and I can go out for a meal and be comfortable about what we are ordering. All of their meat is grass fed and they have an organic menu. We stopped in for lunch one day close to 3:00. Even though it was close to their closing time we didn't feel pressured to leave or anything. In fact we were welcomed in with open arms. The staff was amazingly nice and helpful. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! AMAZING!!!! I had the reuben and it was probably the best reuben I have ever had! My boyfriend had the veggie panini! The sun dried tomatoes on it were to die for!! Try this place! You will not regret it.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Aldrine
Mesa, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best sandwiches I have ever had.”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I went to purchase a new chevy and after we got the deal done stopped for lunch with my brother. We both had the same thing and that was the grilled veggie and goat cheese. I had the blue cheese coleslaw and he had the black bean pasta. The lunches come served in little boxes and make you feel like you are on a picnic. Staff was friendly and re filled our drinks numerous times and overall feel of the space felt good even though it is a little small.

• Visited June 2011