“Toby's Rocked”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona
“Toby's Rocked”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We went to Toby's AGAIN for about the 10th time over the past 6 months. The food is great and the entertainment is always solid. 4 stars on here for sure!

• Visited December 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Don't Bother….”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Wow what a disappointment. First of all it was New Year's Eve and the place was d-e-a-d at 830pm. The band was iffy which was the biggest disappointment given the expected festivities of ringing in the New Year. The service was REALLY iffy - bar staff was clueless (yet friendly!) and when we asked if maybe they could switch of the eight TVs to the show at Time's Square so we could see the ball drop….it took 15 minutes of the staff "talking to the manager" and it never came to be. Sad. Really sad place.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Just what we needed during a trying time.”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My wife and I were out for some arduous business and needed a break. She being a Toby Keith fan, suggested we find the restaurant and try it out. We were both mentally and physically exhausted and not to mention homesick. Frankly the past few days had not been good. Being a Monday night, the place was not packed but when we entered, we were met by the hostess, Amber. She sat us quickly and took our drink order but in the process, had a smile that would light up the darkest night and a sense of humor that helped us to breathe a bit easier. She brought us our drinks and quickly found ourselves laughing out loud along with her. Amber introduced us to Vanessa, our server. Not only was this professional fast, she was anticipatory to our needs.. The food was excellent and filling but the only thing better than the food was the service. I was very pleased to find out from the manager that they will be building one in Atlanta. My only advise to them to insure a success is to bring Amber and Vanessa to train the new staff. Ratings: are 1 to 10:
Ribs: 7
Fries: Solid 9
Cole slaw: 8
Dirty Martini: Easy 9
Coffee: 9.5
Fried Twinkie: 12!

Staff: Instead of rating them, just send them to Atlanta......TO STAY!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Phoenix Arizona
“OK, Ribs and an Ok atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My son has been telling me to visit this place for over a year now. (which is odd since he likes Reggae music.) So after a movie at the Cinemark, my wife and I had an early dinner before going home.
Being a Rib love I opted for a full rack so I could talk half home for the next day.
It was a good choice. My wife had the Burger with Green Chilli's. She enjoyed it, but said she couldn't taste the Green Chilli's. Her Fries were good.
My ribs were another matter. Honestly, they were satisfying. Lots of meat, cooked well and tender. But to be realistic, they reminded me of the packaged Hormel previously cooked and sauced Ribs you can get in the grocery store. There was no real smoky flavor, considering they are advertised and slow smoked. The sauce was basic and plain with little to distinguish it from average store brand sauces. They were OK but not worth what they charge. I'd rate the ribs 5 out of 10.
Understand I'm not a fan of most newer Country Music, but luckily they played the more enjoyable (tolerable) songs my wife listens to on the radio. It was a average atmosphere and obviously they cater to basic family needs. Everything was clean and the servers were friendly, but I doubt if I'll be back unless someone else is paying the bill.

• Visited November 2013
Long Pond, Pennsylvania
“Terribly terrible”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Empty atmosphere. Service was slow. Food wasn't great. Menu was bad. Couldn't poor beers. Wouldn't switch tv to a game I wanted. Don't waste your money.

• Visited September 2013