“Not sure”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We use to go all the time and loved it there. The food was great the service was great but I think they change cooks and we havent been back there since. We just go across the street to Cacus Moon.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had a Google Offer for this restaurant so we thought we would give it a try. The atmosphere was very nice, and I am sure it would be a fun place on a Saturday night. However, we were there on a Wednesday around 6:00 pm. There were only a few other diners in the restaurant, but the service was terrible! The young waitresss was actually rude. She obviously didn't want to be bothered with us. We had no silverware with which to eat our appetizer until I found another server to help us. When I finally got our server's attention and asked for a refill on my ice tea, she reached right in front of my husband's face as he was taking a bite of foood. The food was only average so we will not be returning.

1  Thank englishteacher_11
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The food on the lunch menu was pretty good. The bourbon marinated salmon with Oklahoma rice was excellent as was the honey bbq crisp chicken wrap. Good service.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

My family and I visited for lunch. There were 12 if us, and they accommodated us well. The food and drinks came out very slow, but we didn't mind so much because we were on vacation. Although, we put tge children's meals in first, they still came out with the rest of the order.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Huge bar, live music many nights. BBQ was great, staff was attentive. Had a great time!