“Love it”
Review of Cornish Pasty Co

Cornish Pasty Co
Ranked #9 of 934 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, British
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chandler, Arizona
“Love it”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love this place, every time I go I try a new pasty and loved them all. Good prices, very large choice for beers. Staff is nice and helpful. Good for families and friends

Mesa, Arizona, United States
“yum!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place has a funky smell when you walk in. That's my only complaint.
Everything else is most excellent. The food is great, especially their pasties. My favorite ones are the royale and the adovada one. The lemonade is made fresh daily and is really tasty.

Mesa, Arizona
“So many pasties so little time”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Some of the negatives are true here. The music can be a little loud and abrasive at times. It can make it tough for a first date. However, the pasties make up for it. The Royal with Cheese and the Cajun pasties are my favorite so far. I do have a personal goal to try each one. It you aren't in the mood for a pasty try the chicken tikka salad. DA BOMB! This one is the Girl's favorito.

It is dark in this place and like I said before it can be loud. You have been warned so stop crying!

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“The Best Tasty Food and Service is GREAT!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My Brother took me here for Dinner the other evening. There were 4 of us and we all had something Different! My Brother had the Cream of Leek, Potato & Stilton Soup with Warm Bread... YUM, and then we had these : The Mexican-spiced and simmered steak strips, potatoes, eggs, jalapenos and cheddar. With a side of sour cream and salsa. The Chicken Alfredo, Chicken breast, ham, bacon, roasted red potatoes, and alfredo sauce. Served with a side of marinara or Sriracha. The Lamb Vindaloo ~ Lamb, potatoes and spicy vindaloo sauce. With a side of mint-yogurt or tahini and I had the Reuben ~ Pastrami, corned beef, homemade sauerkraut, swiss. With a side of 1000 Island. The food was Great and we all took food home! he Atmosphere was great also!! I don't drink, But my Brother enjoyed his beer..lol

Calgary, Canada
“Tatoos and pastry”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

this place is so weird but so yummy. so its located in a strip mall and all the servers have various tattoos however the food was exceptional. get a nice cold beer to pair with your pasty and just all the strange characters working behind the open concept kitchen. the wine grave is amaze balls .

Visited December 2012