“GOOD STUFF”

Famous Dave's
Ranked #47 of 1,003 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Famous Dave's best Phoenix barbecue restaurants and catering. BBQ ribs, chicken, burgers, sandwiches, appetizers and salads. Open lunch and dinner.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I took both my grandsons for dinner and the place was extreamly busy. The ribs, chicken, cole slaw, beans and all the other fixin's were wonderful. No one leaves hungry from this place.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a local spot for me so I eat here often. The menu is diverse but I am stuck on the baby back ribs with all the fixin’s. They are excellent!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

food is usually great ribs and brisket are awesome prices are reasonable for a bbq place and the adult beverages are also a win cant wait to try there new moonshine drinks

1  Thank andrea s
Reviewed June 20, 2013

BBQ at it's finest. Lots of choices, fast service, and a great atmosphere. My daughter took me there for Fathers Day and we were immediately seated and had two different servers asking us if we needed anything else. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've been a big Famous Dave BBQ for years. While the service was excellent the ribs really let me down - HARD. I tried the meal with three different types of ribs. Serve on a small cookie sheet, it was a pile of meat. Only problem was that it didn't have any favor. Looked as if they baked the ribs in a oven and added some sauce and put the meat on the grill to add alittle bark. No pink meat from the smoker or grill as it tasted like turkey. Unlike previous visits, the ribs were mainly bones which I felt was rather odd. In a end, a pile of odd shape bone. Meantion this to the waitress and she didn't seem surprised. Sure hope it the Dobson location and not all famous daves that are cutting corners.