All reviews park model great park laundry facilities enjoyed our stay winter months dog park nice resort great amenities long term spring training pickle bar main street easy access great place to stay pools encore rig
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for the weekend and really enjoyed the park. Every staff person I interacted with was very friendly and went out of their way to make me feel welcomed.

I explained at check-in that I had some younger children and the check-in staff worked to get me an optimal location near the facilities that my children were able to use. Will definitely be coming back!

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A large RV park centrally located in Mesa, AZ - Clean grounds, level sites with full hook ups, electric is extra - some park models available, to rent or buy, abundant amenities, great staff, just Hot in summer!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2019

I needed a place close to my new job but most places close were taken so I opted to stay here in the late summer it was very quiet with most spaces open and hardly anyone here place is very professional and has very helpful people.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Management was very accommodating concerning my needs. I really appreciated their effort in parking my trailer with as little direct sun as possible. It certainly helped it cool down more efficiently.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2019

I rented a RV park unit for a week. It had little to no electric power for the last 3 days of the rental period. Lights were out for most of this period, wall outlets inoperative half the time, microwave not operating, refrigerator and oven range constantly losing power and the air conditioning occasionally shutting off due to the power loss. The refrigerator temperature alarm was frequently beeping due to no power. I kept checking the electric panel to see if circuit breakers were tripping but this was not an issue. The problem began at 4:00 PM on Friday and continued until my leaving at noon on Sunday. I visited the campground office to request help as soon as the problem began but they were closed for the weekend. I called the office 24-hour number several times and was told by the operator that someone would come to check it out, but no one ever came. Our experience in that unit the last 3 days was miserable. I'm angry that there was no response. I would have been happier in a hotel room.

Date of stay: July 2019