“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Our food was fabulous and reasonably priced. Very large portions. Service was very good. Resturaunt does need some updating.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Chips and salsa okay but the Quesadila left a lot to be desired. Looked like a pizza a 10 yr old put together. Barely warm, disappointing! Looks like a Mexican restaurant that would be good. No, go somewhere else.

1  Thank Sailing7
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We are huge fans of Serranos. We loved it so much that we used to go 3 or 4 times a week. We still go but don't frequent this location any longer. The service from the kitchen is slow. The managers are not good. Quality of food isn't as good as other locations. Beth is the best waitress there, so if you do decide to try, request her. You won't be sorry. She is the best thing about this location.

1  Thank debbiedavemesa
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I took my fiance to AZ to meet the family and told him he has to taste what real mexican food taste like so I brought him to Serranos. It is a fabulous and consistent place. The bean dip and salsa is one of my favorite parts :) I will be going back to this restaurant as soon as I am back in AZ

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The free chips, beans, and salsa were very good. I had the cheese enchiladas...they were reasonably good. Hubby had the beef fajitas...they were very tasty. All in all a nice lunch.