“Highly recommended”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We ate here for lunch. Quick seating and they were waiting at our table with nachos and salsa. The salsa is among the best I have ever had. The service was extremely fast and gracious. The food was excellent. This is a keeper. We will be back. It is very attractive and has a pleasant atmosphere. The only suggestion I could make is to use less salt.

• Visited December 2012

Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Good chips and salsa, decent HH prices”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Went with a buddy b/c we were both craving Mexican. I had a chimi which was waaaaaaay to small, but what it lacked in size it made up for in flavor. My buddy had some enchiladas and was satisfied with his choices. The chips and salsa are great and refills are free! Decent drink prices at hh add to the allure. I'll be back!

• Visited October 2012
New Castle, Colorado
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Had the pleasure of eating at this restaurant during a business trip to Mesa. The food was excellent, the staff was very upbeat and pleasent, the restaurant was clean and well maintained. The prices were very good for the quality and amount of food.

Visited November 2012
“Superb Serrano's”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

We were immediately greeted by a friendly host that stood behind a glass cabinet that held delicious looking bakery items. The decor was inviting, seating was comfortable, & the restaurant was extremely clean. We were served the traditional tortilla chips, but I was surprised with a bean dip that had a slight kick to it...very delicious. Our table ordered various menu items & all were consistently fantastic & well presented. Our waitress was well groomed with a friendly smile, & quick with accommodations. On my next visit to Mesa this will be my first restaurant stop...yum.

Denver, Colorado
“yummy and cheap”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Fantastic enchiladas and blue margaritas. One of the few mexican restaurants I'll go to in Arizona. I've been to several locations and have had consistently good experiences.

Visited July 2012