This is a nice hotel and close to the Mesa Gateway airport. The only problem is at night. The way the weather works in the desert, it traps the smell of very stinky cattle manure. At night all 4 nights we stayed, I almost barfed because it smelled so bad. It's a dairy farm, so lots of cows. I grew up on a farm but I couldn't handle the smell of this. It was nasty!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW!! Join us Sunday - Thursday, 5:30pm - 7:00pm for our evening social featuring FREE food and drinks for each paying guest! Located off of Loop 202 on the Mesa/Gilbert border in the East Valley of Arizona, just one mile from the Mesa Gateway Airport and the ASU Polytechnic Campus. The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is a three-story interior corridor hotel designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travelers. The hotel features a beer and wine bar and a free deluxe buffet breakfast. Additional property amenities include our business center, two meeting rooms, fitness room, guest laundry, gift shop, pool and hot tub. Nearby is the San Tan business and shopping area, several golf courses, downtown areas of Gilbert and Chandler and Gilbert Hospital. The Big League Dreams Sports Park is just one mile away. Our friendly staff is ready and waiting to help guests enjoy their stay with us. The guest rooms and amenities provided help ensure a most relaxing and comfortable visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Legacy Hotel Mesa
- Best Western Legacy Inn And Suites