“it doesnt get better for this price.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of American Executive Inn

American Executive Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Mesa B&B and Inns
“it doesnt get better for this price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

guy at the front desk is very friendly. rooms are clean, flat screen tv with top quality. very clean pool. i'm impressed. rooms are quite large and everything is good. only matrasses are a bit too soft for my taste.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Andre H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Jackson, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was a little scared when I booked this hotel b/c we booked it for 36 bucks... I said well its going to be one of two really really bad, or really really good.

This Inn turned out to be family owned. They greet you at any hour. We felt so bad b/c we woke them up at 2am but they were still so friendly to welcome us in. The rooms were clean and comfortable and had everything we needed for a quick pass through and a good nights sleep.

We would return here just because of how awesome and nice the couple is that run's this motel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Trvln4Fun_13
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had 2 rooms at this hotel for one night. The rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. It was a budget hotel but for our low price we paid it was fabulous. The owner/manager couple very friendly people. It was convenient for us as we were going to the baseball in Phoenix in the evening,20 min drive and then following morning to Salt river tubing also 20 min drive. Fabulous weekend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mintym00
Jacksonville Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed @ this hotel for a total of 13 days, and I would definitely choose it again.
Due to my profession, I live in hotels, and this is by far one of the BEST values I have experienced.
They offer immaculate rooms and surrounding atmosphere, including the swimming pool.
The management and staff have gone out of their way to see to my needs and my comfort.
I have had MUCH worse service, at a MUCH higher cost.
I'm happy that this was a good choice.

Room Tip: I always ask for 1st floor, and close to the pool. I got both.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
phx az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was the cleanest, friendliest place I've stayed in a long time.. Checked in late so we were very tiered but needed to ask a lot of questions about the property, the attendant stated he was just helping the owner out but as soon as he found our information out he would let us know..

The phone rung 15 minutes later it was the attendant with all the info, that was well appreciated!

The Randles

Room Tip: You'll know when they answer the phone, customer service is the key..
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Golden Valley AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I were in the Phoenix area for two nights and found this hotel to be conveniently located for our needs. The front desk staff was very courteous and welcoming.
It looked as if the grounds had just had a re do and the room we stayed in also seemed to have recently been painted and new carpet.
Overall it was not fancy but clean and comfortable which is what we required.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during a recent trip to the Phoenix area in March 2013. I was quite impressed by the hotel. The exterior of the building appears a bit old from the street, but the rooms were very clean and comfortable. My room had a small kitchenette included as well, which was great for making small meals. The hotel staff were extremely courteous and helpful duing my stay. The hotel is conveniently located close to the 60, 101 and 202 Freeways, as well as close to the Metro light rail line. The hotel itself was quiet, although there was a little bit of traffic noise in my room, which was very close to Main Street. I still slept well, regardless. The wifi Internet service worked flawlessly.

Originally, I was only planning to stay at this hotel for one night, but I was so impressed with the service and room I got, I decided to stay for a second night. I felt that this hotel was excellent value for the money I paid, and I would happily stay here again. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler looking for a clean, affordable hotel in Phoenix.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesa
Mesa Mezona Hotel
Rodeway Inn Near AZ State University
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa

Been to American Executive Inn? Share your experiences!