My husband and, I recently stayed at The Country Inn while visiting family for a milestone birthday. Upon arrival, the lobby was nice, clean, the staff were friendly, and got us checked in quickly. When we got to our room, it was clean, and smelled fresh, which was important to me since the last hotel we stayed in smelled like urine. The hotel itself was surrounded by many restaurants, lots of which you could walk to. There was a nice spa right around the corner if you needed a facial, or manicure, and a huge shopping center nearby etc, so it was close to all amenities. I can't say that I ate their breakfast during our stay, but only because I have so many food intolerances, but I did try their breakfast sausage, and that was good. We stayed for four days, and our stay was extremely pleasant. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated guest room and suites! All standard rooms now have new 32" LCD LG TVs. We have also added 19 additional channels for our guests viewing pleasure. Hotel is equipped with complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Mesa
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Country Inn Mesa
- Mesa Country Inn