Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ
$109
$89
Marriott Hotels
$67
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$66
Ramada Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$53
$99
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
All reviewspf changsfree cookiesred robinfreeway sidewould stay here againthe shuttle driverpool and hot tublarge mallhome away from homeeach morningan early flightparking lotbeds were comfortablewafflesgreat place to staypotatoessuperstition springs
Reviewed November 26, 2013

What an awesome stay I had during my visit to Mesa AZ. The king bed I had was so comfortable and allowed me to have a good night sleep. The high speed internet was truly high speed, making my home internet seem slow. Great breakfast in the morning, with a variety of hot and cold foods, cereal, breads, pastries, waffles, etc. Fresh baked cookies, fruit & snacks during the day.

Would I stay here again? DEFINITELY!! A job well done by everyone in Mesa and I trully Thank Melissa and her staff for making me feel at home.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
CountryMesa, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear that you and your group had such a wonderful time and it was my pleasure assisting you.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Mesa!

Melissa

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites as part of a group that was touring the area. The entire hotel staff was friendly, very accommodating and very capable and knowledgeable. Denise and Cindy were especially helpful helping plan an extra day we spent there sightseeing. The rooms were comfortable and clean with everything in order. The breakfasts were great with plenty of variety and cookies were always available during the afternoon and evenings. Parking was plentiful and secure and there was no road noise. Great place to stay.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear that you and your group had such a wonderful time! Thank you for taking the time to mention two of our staff members as well. I have shared your praise with them!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We are the, "Biggs HOG Chapter" of North San Diego County, California.
A “Well Respected”, group of Harley Davidson Motorcycle Enthusiasts.
We booked our stay at the from November 1 to 4, 2013.

I and the other 61 people with me can't begin to tell you just how accommodating this hotel was.
The staff did everything to make our stay the most comfortable and enjoyable ever.

I book and stay at a lot of hotels each year and when I find one that is over the top, it is very much worth recognizing and I would to take the time to do just that!

We are a Harley Davidson Owners club with over 1100 members in our local. I am the booking coordinator for my club and I booked 36 rooms at the Country Inn & Suites. So when it comes to complaints, I would have heard them if there were any. Instead all I heard was highest praise. Our members couldn't believe how friendly, helpful and courteous the staff was at this location, not to mention how great the rooms were.

After a 400 mile ride from San Diego, we arrived at the hotel to find specially designated parking spaces for our most cherish possessions, “Our Motorcycles”.

Then met and Welcomed by the hotels’ Director of Sales; Ms. Denise O’Brian. She met us at the door and made sure we all had a smooth transition into the hotel. She then showed us to a Banquet Room where she had arraigned a Welcoming via cool refreshing Margaritas with Chips & Salas. Wow!

Throughout our entire stay, there was always available 24/7 Fresh Hot Cookies, Coffee & Teas of all types, not to mention the Granny Smith Apples & Bananas.

The rooms were spacious, immaculate and I would believe pretty well insulated for sound. Attention to detail, everything was done right. The bathroom was large, well lit with a clean tiled floor and a very nice showerhead with plenty of hot water and pressure. The AC was internal to the room, not a window unit, which ran very quietly. There was a refrigerator in all rooms. The pool and spa area was clean and inviting.

There was a FULL HOT Breakfast each morning with real dishes & silverware.

Another great advantage to staying at this hotel was the fact that there are over 10 restaurants adjacent to the property; R.T. O'Sullivans, Streets of New York, Red Robin, BJ's Brewhouse, PF Changs, Chipolte, Bone Fish, Hooters, On The Border and TGIFriday's, with several offering room service to hotel guests from 11am until 10pm daily. This was particularly nice since we were able to just park our motorcycles after a long day and walk to a favorite restaurant of our choice.

If there was anything we needed, all we did was ask and it was immediately taken care of.

Upon our leaving the hotel, we were all personally invited to revisit either with our club or personal families.

I am personally in debt to these folks for making me a hero with my club.

Special Thanks to, Ms. Denise O’Brian who with her compassion and help, made our reservation process and Welcome so special and all the staff that made our stay so memorable.

If you would care to discuss any of this, please email me and I would be all too happy to explain further.
MRPHIL3@gmail.com

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
CountryMesa, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear that you and your group had such a wonderful time! We loved having you as our guests and look forward to your return.

Denise is so very glad you enjoyed the welcome reception and enjoyed her time visiting with all of you.

Thank you for posting such an amazing, heartfelt review as it has been read amongst all of our staff!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just stayed here... Wasn't expecting much but was happily surprised. Not a Marriott or Hilton but very comfortable! Beds were great, breakfast was very good! Hot eggs and sausage or meat everyday along with the waffles and cereal and pastries. Coffee was awesome too and having it available all day was a nice touch. Pool not huge but adequate and nice hot tub too! Really thought the beds/pillows were more comfy than the last few stays at nicer more $$$ hotels! Location very convenient if you need to be in Mesa! Tons of restaurants right there!! Oh and the gym is nice too!

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Mesa and the many amenities at our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Mesa, AZ!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I recently traveled to Mesa AZ. with a LARGE group of friends. There were 60 of us and this Hotel went out of it's way to welcome us. Manager Denise was OUTSTANDING!! She was genuinely concerned that we were happy and our needs were being met. The location is fantastic, with lots of local attractions near by, and many eating establishments within walking distance. The rooms are very nice, and the hotel is very well maintained. But it is the staff that made us feel welcome and were extremely accommodating!! We look forward to our next trip as we will be back!

Todd Mazakas
Long Distance Coordinator
Biggs H.O.G. San Diego

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. We were pleased to have hosted your group!

Thank you for taking the time to mention our Sales Manager, Denise, as we always love to hear guest feedback on all of our staff. I have personally shared your comments with her as well!

We look forward to seeing you all back again next year!