We had planned a short East-of-Phoenix hiking/exploring trip and were delighted with our choice of Country Inn and Suites. Easy access to hwy for Superstition Mountains, Salt River and beyond. Our room was spacious, quiet, well equipped and very good value. The staff were super friendly and genuine, always open to chat and offer suggestions about local activities and events. The hot breakfast offered many great options and service was exemplary. A refreshing swim in the sheltered pool was much appreciated at the end of our days. If you are planning to see more of Phoenix, Tempe or Scottsdale, it is a bit of a drive, but still very manageable given the efficient highway network. We look forward to investigating more locations with this hotel chain for upcoming holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated guest room and suites! All standard rooms now have new 32" LCD LG TVs. We have also added 19 additional channels for our guests viewing pleasure. Hotel is equipped with complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Mesa
- Country Inn Mesa
- Mesa Country Inn