$79
$63
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$91
$85
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

$79
$49
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$88
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
$121
$104
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmovie theaterbass pro shopputting greengreat hotelsitting areabreakfast sandwichwithin walking distancepull out bedcubs spring trainingsloan parkfree breakfasthot itemsbusiness travelerrestaurants and shoppingrooms are spaciousdefinitely stay here againphoenix mesa
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Although my GPS couldn't find this place (too new, I guess) I had no trouble after doing a Google Map search. It's tucked away at the quiet end of a newer retail park where there are tons of shops, a cinema, and lots of restaurants, ranging from fast food to fine dining, all within easy walking distance. The hotel seems quite new - the front desk people were delightful and the room was a bargain. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Paul T
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I have stayed at this Hyatt many times over the last year.It's a great location and the staff is pretty nice. However, I stayed here the week after Thanksgiving 2011 and noticed random blood spots on the sheets. Thinking I might have scratched myself while sleeping I ignored the problem until my last morning when I noticed a number of little creatures at the foot of the bed in between the top and fitted sheets. GROSS! I looked up "bed bug photos" on my iPad and was shocked to learn that I had real bed bugs! Disgusted, I packed my things and headed to the lobby to complain to the manager. He insisted on charging me for my stay until I finally convinced him that he would have big problems if he charged me. BUT! He still charged me for my 3 bottles of water purchased at the counter! Later that morning the hotel General Manager called me to confirm that the bugs were indeed bed bugs. He offered to pay me $300 for a new suitcase (he told me to throw away my suitcase) and for dry cleaning expenses for my clothing. I threw away the suitcase and 100% of my clothes, shoes, toiletries, etc. I would not take a chance!

Now, 6 months later, my company took a chance and booked two of our employees at this same location. MORE BED BUGS!!!!! I can't believe this company is not taking this problem seriously! The entire hotel needs to be shut down for 4 days while they do a complete facility extermination. They have a MAJOR problem here. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Room Tip: Choose a room NOT in this hotel until they take care of the bed bug problem!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
13  Thank Chris80205
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

It’s unfortunate that bed bugs have become a worldwide epidemic effecting not only hotels but airlines, department stores, apartments, individual homes, etc. News reports attribute the bed bug increase to the boost of international travelers visiting the US. New York has especially been hit hard with this problem.

The American Hotel and Lodging Association made the following statement “Bed bugs are brought into hotels by guests; it is not a hotel sanitation issue”.

Our company takes pest control issues and prevention very seriously! There was a confirmed incident of a bed bug during a stay over November 28th-30th, 2011. Our preferred exterminating company was immediately called out to professionally heat treat that room. Based on the size and maturity of the bed bug they determined it was recently brought in.

Heat treatment is the most effective way of eliminating these pests. It also happens to be the most expensive; however, our company will not take shortcuts when it comes to maintaining exceptional accommodations for our guests.

Without any delay we had the exterminating company conduct a full Canine Scent inspection which is the most effective way of finding any additional bed bugs within the hotel. No other room (152 total) or public area in the entire hotel was affected. We received certification in December of being completely bed bug free.

There are several possibilities of how these pests get into hotels to begin with. A guest can pick these up on a bus, cab, or an airplane, just to name a few. Regardless of how this situation occurred, we took the proactive steps in making sure we went above and beyond what we needed to do to make it right with the guest and prevent any further incidents.

The person that posted this review was not even an actual guest at our hotel after November 2011. To suggest that three different employees of the same company, staying on different dates, different floors and different rooms experienced the same issue is outrageous and simply NOT true. We have documentation provided by the exterminating company proving so.

It is our hope that those considering the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa read previous Trip Advisor reviews. Our hotel is currently ranked #1 out of all Hyatt Place hotels in the world. Not only is this because of excellent customer service but also because of the immaculate condition of the property.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Great place to stay, especially if you need to be close to PHX Airport. Plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Extremely helpful and friendly staff; nice pool area. Huge rooms with all the comfort of home. Very reasonable rates.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are great if you want easy pool access, however, they can be a little more noisy than the upper floors, due to meetings that are held in their conference rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ljjl1955
Reviewed April 20, 2012

The staff was very good, nice even and there were pretty good lattes and cappuccinos available at the breakfast bars (not as good as starbucks but still.... very appreciated). The breakfast was okay - better would have been fresher fruit and not overcooked scrambled eggs.... but still, they had a good variety of things available.
Free newspapers, no hot tub and a small pool.
Beds were comfy - good pillows too.
Very nice shower products.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel may have a better view
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The rooms were spotless, the service was quick, efficient and friendly. The continental breakfast was good, especially the wonderfully fresh fruit and Starbucks coffee. Very nice pool area. Location was great. A most pleasant hotel stay. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Fourth poolside. Quiet with a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family