Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
Marriott Hotels
$67
$68
Country Inn
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$84
Ramada Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$53
$99
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsmovie theaterbass pro shopsitting areaputting greengreat hotelbreakfast sandwichwithin walking distancecubs spring trainingpull out bedsloan parkfree breakfastphoenix mesarestaurants and shoppinghot itemsbusiness travelerfree shuttleeasy access
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Such a great stay. The staff was so friendly and the breakfast was awesome. If I am ever looking for a hotel in the area, in will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed July 29, 2011

What a pleasant surprise, this in-a-mall hotel is. From the moment I entered the lobby, and was greeted by 2 cheerful staff members, until the day I checked out, I found this property to be an outstanding value.

My suite was large, and spotlessly clean. The sitting area is comfortable, and the work station/desk is perfectly situated for efficiency and connectivity to the internet (ethernet and WiFi are both free).

Breakfast is complimentary, and besides the usual "continental" offerings, there are daily hot dishes with enough variety to suit anyone's tastes.

For folks who enjoy swimming, the pool is large and was warm enough to enjoy, even on a cool December evening.

I've already booked my next stay!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank scion2
Reviewed July 24, 2011

From the time I checked in to the time I left, the staff proved themselves to be exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was larger than I expected, and the bed was comfortable.
There were two things that they had that I appreciated, even though I didn't use them: a swimming pool, and a miniature golf game.
One of the reasons I chose to stay here rather than elsewhere was the fact that they offer a free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2011

I did not have high expectations for a second tier hotel located in a shopping mall. Although I'd always prefer a downtown location to a mall, this hotel far exceeded my expectations. Well designed rooms with comfortable sectional sofas, massive HD TVs with great high tech connections that will allow you to connect anything to them, comfy pillows, fridges, the room had absolutely everything you could want except for bottled water.

Although the Hyatt Place line is considered a lower category than regular Hyatts, this hotel was actually superior to what you get in the higher end Mariotts, Hyatts, Sheratons, etc.

The staff was beyond great; friendly, helpful, they're very proud of their hotel. This is a well run team with staff performing multiple jobs and doing it all with a broad smile on their faces. Compliments to all of the staff and kudos to management.

The food in the cafe, while not the reason to come to the hotel, was fine. Complimentary breakfast had great fruit, excellent coffee, and reasonably priced egg dishes, if you wanted more than continental.

This hotel deserves to be number 1. We were there for a conference and they absolutely added to the experience. If you've got business there, look forward to it.

Room Tip: All rooms are basically the same
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2011

I have to start by staying what a great place to stay. I don't think I have ever seen such a great group of people working at a hotel til I stayed at this property. The property is very clean and well maintained inside and out, the staff was very active and were willing to help with anything that was asked and they would go the extra mile to accomodate there guest. The Hyatt Place Mesa will be my choice when I am in the Phoenix area, and will refer people to the hotel as well. Thank you for the enjoyable stay, I felt at home the entire time!!! See you soon

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends