“Average golf course”

Superstition Springs Golf Club
Ranked #13 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Mesa
More attraction details
Owner description: This course is highly regarded and used for many top state events.
Bismarck, North Dakota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Average golf course”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I say this golf course is average, but one must remember that we are talking about Phoenix. To say that this course is better than average would put it up with PGA quality courses. I loved this course and it is great value for the money. If Phoenix did not have so many courses I would put this on my list of courses to play next time I am in Phoenix. I reccomend this course.

Visited December 2012

Vancouver
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“scenic”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

our friends have a condo right on this golfcourse visited them for dinner beautiful view lots of lakes and birds great spot to watch the golfers and sunset

Visited November 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great course to play.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I liked this ocurse. Not a desert course and has big fairways and rough that you can find your ball. Approaches to the greens can be tricky. Lots of water and waterfowl.

Visited December 2012
Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Challenging course, nice people...beware hidden charges”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Probably something other courses may start soon...but $3/person added for a "GPS on the cart" charge; which wasn't mentioned when reserving but was mandatory (course has no walking, must take a cart)! Gentleman behind the counter was apologetic but said it was not his decision/choice!

I understand some people like "club cleaners" after the round, but I am not a fan. I prefer to clean my clubs when I get home and check them out, but understand it is a way for employees to make a few $'s and most golfers are willing to pay. However at this course they do not allow you to take your clubs to your car directly, you have to pull up to the club cleaners, and they immediately start cleaning even when you say no thanks (saying it was dangerous for cars in their parking lot?? come on, how many accidents have they had?? :-(

Just a couple things that made me feel the course was a bit "dishonest" in its charges; which is too bad as it is a very challenging, well laid out course that is getting into a nice shape for winter.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank guidotravel
Mesa, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“more fun”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

this is a great place to play. they offer great pricing during the summer, but the course gives you a real challange

Visited June 2012