All reviewsthree nightsriver viewneighborhoodroofcitylobbygym
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed and enjoyed a lovely weekend, just relaxing and walking the neighborhood. The setting is very nice; on the river and surrounded by refurbished apartments and restaurants. The account,ovations were excellent.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Guest_Relations_PNH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Puerto Norte Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Mr. Larry V,
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your excellent stay at Puerto Norte Design Hotel.
It is a real pleasure knowing that you trully enjoyed our location and our services.
Thank you very much for your positive review.
We hope to welcome you back again in PNH.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I've been traveling for the last 50 years ( I began at the age of 6) and I have still the capacity of being surprised
I visited Rosario Santa Fe for a connection and stayed at Puerto Norte Hotel
Modern and Very well designed
First I parked my car at a large garage and went up directly to the lobby The staff spoke good english Very polite and friendly
Also a friendly guy took my luggage to my room on the 4th floor Nice view of the river through a huge window
The room was very large and also the bathroom Plenty of space to keep my clothes
The Tv set was large and what is important to me, with a Welcome message on the sreen There was a modern coffee maker machine what is very important to me
The gym was ok and the water of the indoor swimming pool was nice
I felt so confortable that I decided not to go out to have dinner and dine at the hotel and later was extremely satisfied of my election
The breakfast was fine and well serviced
In conclusion, this hotel from now on is my first choose when I'll return to Rosario

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Guest_Relations_PNH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Puerto Norte Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Mr Varregui,
Thank you very much for writing such a complete and honest review regarding your stay at Puerto Norte Design Hotel.
It is an honor to know that PNH is your top pick in Rosario. We trully appreciate your kind comments regarding our attentive and polite staff, complete amenities and facilities, and amazing views both from the room and the Spa.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed and had a flawless experience at Fausta Restaurant.
We hope to welcome you back in PNH to make a new memorable stay.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

I have been going to Rosario on Business for the last 12 years, and I can only tell you that for that time, it has been a mixture of try one hotel, then try another, etc... All the hotels I have tried are So So to say the least.

Well worry no more, this new hotel is well worth going to. Finally, the City of Rosario has a hotel that you are not dreading the Stale bad Breakfast, terrible WIFIs and so so service, depending where you are staying.

The hotel is on the new river walk that has been built there. In my case, a lot of my clients have moved to that area, so for not being in the city center is not a big deal. And certainly, if you have to do business in the City Center its 8 minutes car ride away.

The restaurant, although the service is a little slow, and it is small, is surprisingly good. I had the steak there, and it was cooked to perfection. The breakfast is served on the 5th floor, the service and quality, beat the hell out of all the other hotels I have stayed in Rosario.

This is the place to go, after driving 3 plus hours from Buenos Aires, if you want modern, well thought out, nice views, great wifi, great rainfall type shower, and everything you should expect in a good city hotel.

I will not go anywhere else, this is it!! Goodbye city center hotels that are more than 2 decades old, with attitudes, since they had no competition!!

Really recommend it, and yes its more expensive than the others, but heck, from a business standpoint, it's great to look forward to your hotel destination when you visit Rosario..

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank 2lifeadventure
Guest_Relations_PNH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Puerto Norte Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Dear 2lifeadventure,
Thank you so much for your kind and honest words regarding our staff and services.
It is a real pleasure reading such an encouriging introduction, knowing that we were able to make a difference in your stay.
Your description perfectly features our passion for our work, provinding a distinguished service.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding our strategic location, amazing views and deliciuos meals.
We hope to welcome you back again in PNH.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was once a grain elevator, as many of the buildings around the area they were repurposed. Right on the water, great views. Two rooftop pools, one inside the other outside. Spa and massage is available. There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel, many other very close. The service is too notch! The room is spacious, very clean, and has great views.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Guest_Relations_PNH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Puerto Norte Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Dear Wanderer0213,
Thank you very much for writing such an amazing review about your stay at Puerto Norte Design Hotel.
We trully appreciate you enjoyed the hotel´s history, its great views and all the facilities that PNH offers. We are pleased to know that you really enjoyed our service.
We are very happy to know that you really liked our rooms as well as our restaurant.
It will be a real pleasure welcoming you back in Puerto Norte Design Hotel.
Guest Relations

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

There are So many dockland developments, this hotel is still close enough to the old city and is outstanding for attentive service, upgraded room too! Pools, gym on roof, nightlife in surrounding area. Could not ask for more.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Guest_Relations_PNH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Puerto Norte Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Dear Mr. Thomas W,
Thank you very much for writing such a kind review and for scoring your stay at PNH 5/5.
We trully appreciate you enjoyed our attentive attentive service as well as our excellent location.
We are pleased to know that you really liked all the facilities that PNH has to offer: Heated pools, gym on roof, sauna,etc.
it will be a real pleasure welcoming you back in Puerto Norte Design Hotel.