See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I stayed four nights at this hotel attending a business conference held in the adjoining Convention Center, Room was very spacious suite with jacuzzi tub. Wi-fi worked well in general. Large TV set. Breakfast was very complete, including smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, Hotel is centrally located and the connected Convention Center has a huge main hall. Catering provided by hotel was really good, security excellent. You can walk to several good restaurants on nearby waterfront. Hotel prices for food and beverage were very reasonable, staff friendly and attentive to one's needs.

Room tip: Get high floor room for quiet sleep
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2018

The hotel likes to advertise itself as a five star hotel but it is more in line with a Holiday Inn in the US. I was allowed to check in early, which was nice. Room was standard size and well kept with nice bathroom amenities, but the air conditioning didn't work. I was told that the building had not yet turned the central a/c on for the season, even though it was 85 degrees the day I arrived. It took an argument for the hotel to bring a fan to my room. Nice rooftop heated pool but disappointing Jacuzzi. Water was tepid and no real water pressure. Breakfast was packed with people. I arrived 20 minutes before it ended, but even so, they had run out of orange juice and some hot selections, but after asking, they refilled them. Service overall was professional. I got a good deal on the hotel for the weekend but wouldn't pay the usual nightly room rates they seem of regularly offer (upward of $100USD).

Room tip: I had room 910 which was a corner room (more quiet) but no view.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is probably the best one which is centrally located.
We had a huge room on the top floor with river views.
Breakfast buffet is fine although all the plates are small so it's not easy to get what you want first time.
The wifi is also problematic - ask for the password, don't try and just use their "no password" ones.
I ordered room service once and there was clearly a language barrier so other staff rang back to confirm the order.
The small rooftop pool on the 16th floor has amazing views and a great hot tub.
There's also a sauna inside.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

i would like to say great experience, great moment but the experience with the cuisine using room service has been the worst
I have been in several hotel that belong to different categories but what happened here with the lelvel of cuisine using the room service I had never experienced
I ordered from my room an easy, simple plate: a hamburguer without salt and without seasoning. Easy to cook, easy to prepare, fast to deliver
I had to reject four hamburgers due to salt and seasoning
My first ordered was at 8:50 PM and the last hamburguer was delivered at 11PM
Unbelievable!!!
From my perspective unacceptable for a hotel of this category

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I would ike to say: my staying was great, however, the experience with the cuisine has been the worst
I ordered a hamburger without salt and without seasoning, something simple and easy to cook and the room service confirmed that it was entirely possible.
Just in the fourth burger were able to make it without seasoning
First order was asked at 8:55 PM and after 2 hour and 10 minute I finally had my dinner!!!!
I never happened to something like this

Date of stay: July 2017