See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is probably the best one which is centrally located.
We had a huge room on the top floor with river views.
Breakfast buffet is fine although all the plates are small so it's not easy to get what you want first time.
The wifi is also problematic - ask for the password, don't try and just use their "no password" ones.
I ordered room service once and there was clearly a language barrier so other staff rang back to confirm the order.
The small rooftop pool on the 16th floor has amazing views and a great hot tub.
There's also a sauna inside.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

i would like to say great experience, great moment but the experience with the cuisine using room service has been the worst
I have been in several hotel that belong to different categories but what happened here with the lelvel of cuisine using the room service I had never experienced
I ordered from my room an easy, simple plate: a hamburguer without salt and without seasoning. Easy to cook, easy to prepare, fast to deliver
I had to reject four hamburgers due to salt and seasoning
My first ordered was at 8:50 PM and the last hamburguer was delivered at 11PM
Unbelievable!!!
From my perspective unacceptable for a hotel of this category

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I would ike to say: my staying was great, however, the experience with the cuisine has been the worst
I ordered a hamburger without salt and without seasoning, something simple and easy to cook and the room service confirmed that it was entirely possible.
Just in the fourth burger were able to make it without seasoning
First order was asked at 8:55 PM and after 2 hour and 10 minute I finally had my dinner!!!!
I never happened to something like this

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel, nice environment, near to good restaurants and bars walking distant.
Staff friendly and efficient. It is a hotel you will find the newspaper hanging outside your door early in the morning.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Rosario after a long drive and were received in the lobby by very friendly desk staff. They upgraded us to superior rooms which had a sitting room and WC in one section and the bedroom and spa bath bathroom in another section divided by a sliding door. The quality was way better than any other regional hotel we stayed in during our 2 week business trip. The restaurant was once again great service and delicious (we had the entraña steak and the pork chop). The breakfast buffet was excellent with a variety I also did not experience in other towns including smoked salmon, poached eggs etc.
There was free valet parking.

The only big downside was the very unstable wifi which rarely worked. They should really fix this issue and it would be excellent!

Date of stay: July 2017