See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I spent a night at this hotel while visiting friends in Rosario. I liked the location: not far from Avenida Pellegrini, where most of the city's social scene appears to be concentrated.
I liked the huge room and its amenities: the bathroom was also very nice. The wifi was average - not great, but pretty much in line with what I have experienced all over Argentina. The breakfast was quite mediocre in my opinion.
I can recommend this property, and found that the value was adequate, though probably not the best ever.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2016

First and foremost, as it usually happens with hotels in Argentina, they don't match the advertised stars according to what you'll see internationally. I would say that this is a very nice 3-star hotel (not 4).

Having said so, the hotel is very nice, with a helpful staff. Rooms are clean and spacious (except for the bathroom in my case, but acceptable anyway).

The breaksfast they offer is really good.

Regarding the location, you're in the commercial district, so I will have this hotel in my list for the next business visit.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank danieldotcom
Reviewed November 30, 2015

Nothing notable of exceptional. A regular hotel, good size room. Air conditioning was badly positioned for us. Noise issues from neighbours banging doors at all hours. Good breakfast, good parking. Staff OK no more.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2015

I stayed here solo as a break from the hostel run and had a pleasant stay! The hotel was nicely furnished, clean and pretty new. The shower leaked everytime but the room got cleaned everyday so not too big of a problem. The wi-fi was good, no dramas and the staff were helpful when asking for info.

The location was central but in the evening/night the block of the promenade it is on feels a little dodgy because all the shops close. Its about four blocks though from one of the main restaurant streets (Rondeau Blv), felt safe enough as a solo female to walk that way but not the other at night. For the price, I was very happy with my stay here and enjoyed the varied breakfast :)

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2014

It is an excellent hotel in terms of cost/benefit and is very well located. The personnel are very nice and very helpful................................................................................

Date of stay: June 2014