See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2016

I went for a Congress at Rosario. The entrance is different from the picture they show, they don't have any furniture nor seats at the lobby, uncomfortable for people arriving from long journey. The room was not ready at check in time.
Fortunately I had a modern room with comforable bed and TV flat screen, however there are very old rooms with big old TV and hard beds, up to your luck which room they get you. There wasn't A/C at the room, which bothered me the most due to high temperature during the day. No safe box, an empty minibar. Bathroom was clean and provided basic ammenities from local brands. Bathtub without plug.
Asked for AC power adapters and they didnt had nor could get me some.
Breakfast was very basic and served juice in plastic glasses.
Over all I think its overpriced for the place and would try another hotel if I return to Rosario.

Room tip: Ask for a modern room as early as you can
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

The hotel has the worst service i've ever seen. The restaurant never has all the options in the menu, they are rude and the food always arrives late. To make a complaint is difficult and they don't care. I'm never coming back. They deserve not even a star.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Travel472570
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I would rate it a one star, but that is probably not fair as there were no drug dealers or prostitutes in the hallways, in other words I did not feel completely unsafe. This was a good thing as I do not think the doors would keep anyone out. However, I have never stayed in a room so filthy! The carpets were completely stained and dirty. The sheets had holes in them. The shower head was covered in rust. Two twin beds, a 19 inch tube TV, no control of the temperature outside of a plastic panel you can slide over the vent. You also had to hand crank (which fell off in my hand) the metal shutters on the outside of the window so you got to hear the tremendous amount of noise from the busy street and the nearby rail tracks. On the plus side, the WiFi did work, the room was dark when the shutters were down and I did have hot water in the evening. However, my colleague did not have hot water in the morning! As soon as I took my shower, I felt like I needed another shower! I can look past older outdated furniture, low quality towels and small uncomfortable beds but not keeping a room clean is just a sign that says "We just don't care." TERRIBLE!!!

Room tip: Any other hotel
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank OHChris
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

Whoever wrote the previous good reviews were obviously paid by the hotel. This place was horrible. The rooms were smelly and old. The pool was closed. The plumbing was extremely noisy and there was leaks thought the hotel. Walls like paper. The elevator was scary. The staff were ok but the place was really badly maintained and run down. Extremely overpriced for the standard. This is not a four star. Breakfast was severely lacking. Really disappointed.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2016

The hotel is fine. The room was nice. In some standard rooms they have replaced the tube tv with small lcds. The bed is confortable
The breakfast was good (break, croissands, ham, cheese, pastafrola, coffe, juice).
The pool is way smaller than it looks. We didint use it since it was very crowded.

Good price for the room.

Room tip: good price, location
Date of stay: January 2016