“Earns the stars”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
San Salvador, El Salvador
“Earns the stars”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was here for lunch so I can't comment on dinner, but they treated us very well and the service was FAST! We ate steak and they know how to cook it rare. They have a cut called el corte Mar del Plata which is huge and apparently unique to Rosario. Everything we ordered was exceptional. Give it a shot!

• Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

The borga fish was very tasty. The green salad was very tasty. The short ribs were good. Order the red pepper with cheese. The sambyon ice cream with walnuts is orgasmic! Overall a great experience and our favorite restaurant in Rosario.

• Visited September 2013
Paris, France
“Good food but bad service”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I cannot complain about the food or wine I got, which were good quality. However, the service was disappointing. 3 servers were waiting doing nothing and still it took 10 minutes to get the menu. Then they brought to me an English menu (I was trying to speak Spanish with the servers though...), without any prices written on it ! Yeah, the English menu has no prices, you just have to guess them. Finally I got the Spanish menu with prices, so that was better. I ordered a glass of wine (which was on the menu) but it was not available, I don't understand why since they could serve me a half bottle of the very same wine. Go there for the food, but don't expect quality service.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Romain S
Rosario, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steak in town..”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

After spending a year in Rosario, I can safely say that this is by far the best Parilla in town. The food is always perfect, the service friendly and experienced, and the location perfect to walk off your dinner by the river.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank laurenfsamuel
San Rafael, California
“Well Done”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Classic parrilla with well-prepared dishes, enormous portions and an emphasis on service. We shared a tortilla española and matambre de cerdo, and were unable to continue. The tortilla was delicious, as was the matambre, which was around .5 kilo and perfectly grilled.
Our waiter was entertaining and attentive, and it appeared all of the others were as well. Everything observed going to other tables made us want to come back for more!
Oh, and people complain about the prices!? I'm baffled - it was a bargain in dollars OR pesos.

• Visited January 2013