1,218 results
All reviews front desk one night excellent room argentina tax
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Í just slept one night but enough to realize the quality and service. Good breakfast. . Nice people. .. super comfy rooms. .. top ten in everythi g. I certainly recommend it. The shower was incredible! And the price really reasonable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
CesarBassetti, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Rosario, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you very much for choosing us and for recommending us !!
We are happy to be your home in Rosario

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was another port of call on our trip to Argentina and our stay here was very enjoyable.
The buffet breakfast was very good with a good choice of items including hot dishes.
It is situated not too far from the Main Street where there are bars and restaurants including some fine Craft Beer bars.
The rooms are spacious and well equipped and they offer to provide extra bathroom items if you have forgotten your own.
We made use of their own car parking facilities within the hotel which were only a moderate charge.
I would certainly use again if the situation should occur.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
CesarBassetti, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Rosario, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you very much for your very kind recommendation and very useful opinion. Our mission is your total satisfaction ...

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

It's a good hotel. And it is located close to the river and some great bars and restaurants. The breakfast is very good, considering that this is a hotel manly for business. The staff is very helpful.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
CesarBassetti, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Rosario, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Thank you very much for your preference and for your valuable opinion. We are very committed to your total satisfaction.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

The last time I stayed in a Holiday Inn was about 15 yrs. ago in Harbin, China. It was pretty good but that's about it. Cut to last summer...I'm usually kind of a B&B guy but I happened to be coming to Rosario during a school holiday week and all the little hotels in town were booked. So, I decided to bite the bullet and pay up for this Holiday Inn Express. Well, I must say the HI people have really upped their game! Excellent room, amenities, staff, breakfast etc. Oh, and a great location (my must have) right in the heart of things. All in all, I'd say very good value for money...in fact, better than many hotels that boast more "stars".

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
CesarBassetti, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Rosario, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Thank you very much for his recommendation! His experience is of great value for all of us and our guests

Reviewed November 17, 2017

My Stay at Holiday Inn Express Rosario was great.
Clean and fresh rooms. Great breakfast and great customer service.
Not only was my check in and check out service smooth, but the front desk alerted me to the fact that all non residents of Argentina have the right to a TAX Free rate. This gives you a significant discount on your stay.

Room tip: I stayed in a room facing the street. It was not noisy and I had a great nights sleep.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CesarBassetti, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Rosario, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Thank you very much!! It is very satisfactory for us to enjoy his preference. Also we expire with the disposition not to receive taxes from the tourists.